We can all agree that moms everywhere deserve just about everything in the world for the hard work they put in every single day. But Mother’s Day is the one day a year we really get a chance to shower our fave lady with love. Whether your mom loves to practice downward dog at her weekly yoga class or she prefers to kick butt at a cardio workout, we’ve got you covered. Scroll on for perfect gift ideas for the mom in your life who loves to break a sweat in her spare time.
1. OROS Rover Insulated Women’s Leggings ($80): There’s nothing worse than investing in a pair of athletic leggings only to find out that they’re *way* too thin. But these new cold-weather leggings from OROS are designed with NASA-inspired aerogel technology, which was originally used to insulate spaceships and space suits. She’ll stay warm and covered without a ton of extra fabric.
2. roll: Bicycle Company 1:Bike ($700): Does your mom prefer two wheels over four? Then it’s time to upgrade her ride with a bike that’s personalized for her lifestyle and fave riding environment. Mom can choose between three initial bike builds and customize it to fit her measurements and help decrease pain in the knees, neck, and back. The best part? If your mom’s bike needs ever change, the components can be swapped out and replaced with those of the two other builds. She’ll be set no matter where her #fitjourney takes her.
3. Gráinne Baking Co. Fruit & Nut Granola ($13/10-ounce bag): This handcrafted, all-natural granola made in Deep River, Connecticut, contains six kinds of dried fruit and is sweetened with honey from New England farmers. It’s the perfect snack or breakfast to gift a fitness-minded mom to make it easier than ever for her to fuel up before and after her workout.
4. YogaGlo ($18/month): Whether Mom can’t get enough yoga classes packed into her week or is just curious to try one of the hottest fitness trends of the past decade, this on-demand fitness tool will allow her to stream her favorite yoga and meditation classes from anywhere.
5. Cratejoy Wellness Tribe Subscription Box ($40/month): If your mom loves trying out new athletic gear and new classes at the gym, she’ll love this monthly subscription box from Cratejoy. She’ll get to discover new, all-natural products each month. Every box is packed with a mix of five to eight full-size natural beauty and skincare items, superfood snacks, supplements, and healthy lifestyle products.
6. BUFF USA Thermal Hoodie, Purple Pennant ($50): Have a mom that loves to hit the slopes all year long? Snag her this stylish, cold-weather accessory. This Polartec® Thermal Pro® hood fuels warmth and wind resistance, and the 100 percent merino wool collar fits over her mouth and chin to keep her looking cool while staying super warm.
7. AllTrails Subscription ($30/annually): If your mom loves to channel her inner Cheryl Strayed, a subscription to AllTrails is the perfect addition to her smartphone. (Download for free on iOS and Android.) This app allows Mom to quickly and easily find hiking and walking trails in her local area, filtered by distance, difficulty, dog-friendly, and amenities like waterfalls and lookout views. Plus, she’ll get driving directions directly to the trailhead and the ability to record her activity, including the exact distance and elevation she conquered.
8. SCOUT Duffy Bag, Heather Jersey ($88): Whether Mom likes to hit the gym or work out at a boutique studio, having a cute gym bag can be all the motivation she needs to get out the door. This cross-body bag is big enough to fit a second outfit, towel, and all her toiletries. Plus, it has a zip top and can be wiped clean, so there’s no need to worry about lingering sweat.
9. Sarah Mane Design Studio Racerback Performance Tank ($44): If your mom crushes marathons like the rest of us crush pizza, this hilarious (and stylish) racerback performance tank is a must-get this Mother’s Day. The gold vinyl lettering is printed on moisture-wicking fabric, which makes it the perfect top for all her race days this year.
How are you spending Mother’s Day with your fave lady? Tag us in your Mother’s Day pics @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.