17 Throwback Grunge Styles That Are Oh, Well, Whatever, Nevermind
Editor’s Note: This post was originally part of our 2014 April Fools’ Prank. And because we think the ’90s are all that (and a bag of chips), we decided to update it for all you present-day readers. Keep on scrolling to keep the angsty/sparkly dream alive ;)
1. UNIF Nevermind Maxi Dress ($66): This suspender-back red plaid maxi is so rad. Rock with your best beat up Docs.
2. ASOS Sweatshirt With Seattle Towling ($51): Rep the place where it all began.
3. Nishe Daisy Mono Print Sweetheart Dress ($85): Channel your inner Drew Barrymore with this daisy print sundress. That sweetheart neckline is foine for flashin’ your fave hemp choker.
4. UNIF Trolling Short Sleeved Tee ($69): Trollin’ with the homies!
5. UNIF Stash Sweater ($78): We’re straight up buggin’ over this shredded sweatshirt that’s baggy in all the right ways. So gnarly, dude!
6. Motel Annie Skirt ($48): Listen up chicas, this girly plaid mini skirt is for you! The pops of pale pink and grey are too legit to quit.
7. Prince Peter Collection Nirvana Tank ($60): The one. The only.
8. ASOS Skater Dress in Washed Denim With Button Through ($53): The overall-inspired straps on this bitchin’ denim dress are the perfect frame for your collection of ankh charms.
9. Somedays Lovin’ Idle Play Shorts ($80): Was last night’s mosh pit too much for your flannel? There’s one sewn into these shorts! So obsessed.
10. UNIF Loser Sweater ($108): Beck said it best: soy un perdedor, baby.
11. Lazy Oaf Naughty Pupils Dress ($100): This one-and-done look takes babydoll dresses to a fresh new level. Alicia would be so jeal.
12. ASOS Curve Denim Short With ’90s Badge ($61): As if another pair of shorts mattered.
13. UNIF We Out There Sleeveless Tee ($76): We had a hunch that Baldwin of an FBI agent had it right all along. The truth IS out there, Fox Mulder.
14. UNIF Twerk Boyfriend Jeans ($120): All ‘90s stems agree: Shred(er) is better.
15. Lazy Oaf Pizza My Mind T-Shirt ($85): We don’t care about what you think, but we DO care about pizza.
16. Cruel Nights Crop Top ($38): Is there anyone more babelicious than Kelly Bundy? Channel the carefree cool girl in this henley crop top.
17. Old School Bustier ($34): We’re wiggin’ out over this plaid two piece. Those cutouts are seriously slammin’!
What makes your get-up totally grunge? A grandpa cardigan? A waist-tied flannel? Tell us in the comments below!