20 Pieces of ’90s-Inspired Wall Art
It’s no secret that were ’90s-obsessed here at Brit HQ. It’s a love of grunge, a love of early Britney, and a love of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air all rolled into one, and now this love has manifested itself in the form of wall art — 20 pieces of wall art, that is. And if you’re looking for a gift for someone as ’90s-weird as us, you’re welcome ;)
2. Yo Holmes ($15): This minimalist take on the best theme song to a TV show ever would look right at home here at Brit HQ. We particularly love the dice!
3. Urkel ($17): In response to this age old question, yes Urkel, you DID.
5. Ugh! As If! ($14): Cher is not impressed.
6. Daria ($25): This little cartoon cube features our favorite apathetic ’90s teen. “You’re standing on my neck.”
8. No Scrubs ($37): Even if your favorite TLC song is Waterfalls, you have to appreciate how T-Boz, Left Eye (rest in peace), and Chilli really break down what kind of guy a scrub is.
9. Street Fighter ($18): Pop quiz: Who is your favorite Street Fighter character? I was always pretty partial to E. Honda.
10. Darth Slater x Dack Morris ($40): Whoa. Saved by the Bell meets Star Wars in this pop culture mash-up.
11. “The Good Land” ($18): Leave it to Alice Cooper to school Wayne and Garth on the meaning of Milwaukee.
12. Get Stupid ($20): This weekend, do this! :)
13. Brenda and Dylan, Pixelated ($25): Okay, it’s kind of weird that this exists but… I may have just bought it.
15. Drop It Like It’s Hot ($15): Rap lyrics turned crafty must be a new trend, and we’re totally into it.
16. Men in Black ($18): Wait a minute, is that the creepy ghost mask guy from Scream?! I completely forgot about that ’90s franchise.
17. French Poppa ($16): When you translate Biggie, magic happens. Can this artist please make an entire series of French-ified lyrics?!
18. Jordan Catalano Forever ($12): Two words for you: Boiler room. #swoon
19. Wayne’s World ($21): Love how obscure this reference is – it makes for a truly disgusting and well-designed poster.
20. Nerdy by Nature ($37): And finally, a print that combines being a nerd with the ’90s!