You Only Need 9 Beauty Products to Achieve Adele’s Flawless Makeup
Adele is a woman of many talents. She’s out there topping the music charts and blowing everyone away with her incredible vocals while rocking enviably flawless makeup on the regular that makes us beg, “leak the tutorial!” It turns out Adele might be a little too busy kicking ass in the music biz to become the YouTube beauty guru we yearn for, but it’s still totally possible to emulate her look. Signature winged eyeliner, glowing skin, nude lips and mega full lashes? Yep! Take a look below at the nine beauty product essentials you need to get Adele’s gorgeous makeup look.
1. Revlon ColorStay Makeup for Combo/Oily Skin ($13): After you’ve moisturized and primed your skin, use a sponge or brush to apply foundation to your entire face. This one from Revlon has an oil-free formula that will control excess oil and keep you feeling fresh.
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz ($21): Adele’s brows are ALWAYS on point. Make small strokes with this super fine pencil to fill in where your eyebrows are on the sparse side and bam: beautiful brows.
3. Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit ($45): To highlight and contour your cheekbones and jaw to mimic our favorite songstress, snag this palette that makes the process totally effortless.
4. Benefit Cosmetics CORALista Face Powder ($28): After you’ve contoured and highlighted those fabulous cheekbones make sure you don’t forget the blush! A pretty coral tint will have you looking just the right amount of rosy and flushed.
5. Urban Decary Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette ($29): Time for the eyeshadow. First sweep a light base color across your lid, then choose a warm brown-toned shadow to blend into your crease. Perfection.
6. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner ($22): Adele is rarely seen without her trademark sleek and crisp winged liner. This liquid pen from Stila is waterproof and glides on with ease, ensuring a flawless cat eye that will stay put all day long.
7. NARS Audacious Mascara ($26): While Adele is partial to a good pair of falsies, they’re not *totally* necessary if you want to skip ’em. Instead, curl your lashes and liberally apply several coats of mega-defining black mascara.
8. MAC Ultimate Lipstick in Marque ($23): Neutral and soft warm pinks are our girl’s go-to since she likes to keep the focus on her eyes. This lippie from MAC will give you the perfect subtle color and comfortable wear you need.
9. Japonesque Color Makeup Setting Spray ($29): As a final step, give yourself a spritz with a makeup setting spray to keep your look on lockdown. This Japonesque spray is transparent, non-drying and will prevent your makeup from transferring and fading.