As a well-documented Earth and animal activist (and superb gardener, to boot!), Alicia Silverstone’s lifestyle is one to aspire to: The actress holds her admirable vegan and eco-friendly ideals close to her heart and even has her own blog, The Kind Life, where she helps others live “healthier, green and more eco-friendly” as well.
Which is why we’re super stoked that she took the time to spill some of her other favorite (and totes natural!) beauty products via vlog.
In a new video post uploaded just yesterday, Alicia walks us through all of the essentials in her go-to bag. “This is my everyday little kit that I bring around when I have a meeting or something,” she says.
Check out which products made the cut — and where you can find them — below!
1. EcoTools Alicia Train Case ($25): You can’t share the contents of your makeup bag without first showing off the cosmetics bag you house them in! This case version is large enough to house all your products both at home and on the go.
2. Maybeline Eyelash Curler ($5): While Alicia doesn’t claim any brand loyalty here (hey, a curler is a curler, right?) she does list the commonplace beauty item (you’ve probably got one at home) among her essentials for everyday wear.
3. Zuzu Luxe Kabuki Brush ($20): “This is so good on the run, this little Zuzu guy,” Alicia says of this cruelty-free application and blending brush.
4. EcoTools Brow Set ($7): Pairing an angled brush for your underbrow area (as Alicia so kindly demonstrates) with a lash/brow groomer brush, this kit arms you with all the essentials for super glam brows.
5. Zao Organic Volume Mascara ($33): “This is a product I’m really excited about right now,” Alicia shares. “It goes on really nice; it’s like thick lashes… really good!” Available in one of three shades, it’s made with organic bamboo hydrosol and Acacia Senegal gum to “naturally nourish and replenish the lashes.”
6. W3LL PEOPLE Hypnotist Eyeliner ($18): Another basic that needs little to no explanation, Alicia simply recognizes this as her all-natural eye go-to.
7. Zuzu Luxe Concealer ($18): While our girl uses another brand as her main concealer, she turns to Zuzu for trouble spots, saying, “I use that one for little bits here and there.”
8. Ecco Bella Concealer ($20): A champion for waste reduction through and through, Alicia loves this stick so much, she salvaged it from an untimely fate. “I use [it] for under the eyes. It’s in a little jar, cause I broke it. Like the whole thing broke off by accident, so I stuck it in a jar.” Cased like a lipstick, the product is not entirely vegan, as it does contain beeswax, but it is all-natural.
9. Alima Lip Tint ($14): Though Alicia didn’t quite know WHAT to categorize this “Lipsticky thing… lip balm…” as, saying, “I don’t know what to call it,” we got the picture. Proclaiming a light peppermint scent in one of five lovely hues, this tint colors, soothes AND protects — talk about your triple threat!
10. Gabrielle Cosmetics Multi-Pot in Conch ($20): Not only is this blusher all-natural, it’s also gluten-free. It’s infused with Jojoba oil and can be used as a blush, eyeshadow or even a lip stain. “So pretty, it’s like this little cream blush,” she muses of her final pick.
Watch her walk through in its entirety below!
What are some of your favorite natural makeup products? Tell us over @BritandCo!
(Photos via Rob Kim + Jamie McCarthy/Getty)