12 Amazon-Amazing Fall Fashion Buys for Under $100
The changing season probably has you craving more than just Pumpkin Spice Lattes. If you’re desperate to add some newness to your fall wardrobe but leery of spending way too much, we have an answer. Our favorite online retailer, Amazon, isn’t just your go-to place for home goods, electronics, and other odds and ends — it also has some fab fashion buys from major designers to rival even the best department store. You can find a ton of elegant options for very little moolah, so get shopping with our picks below.
1. B BRENTANO Vegan Multi-Zipper Crossbody Handbag ($18): Throw this vegan leather beauty over your favorite fall jacket and hit the town. It has three side pockets and one main compartment to hold all of your essentials, from work to happy hour.
2. BB Dakota Tabitha Printed Belted Long Sleeve Dress ($46+): Even though the weather is getting chilly, you can still look light and breezy in this flowy dress; it has long sleeves to keep you just warm enough on brisk autumn nights. Toss on a moto jacket for an edgy-but-pretty #OOTD.
3. Timex Women’s Metropolitan Starlight Watch ($62): What time is it? Time for you to start getting tons of compliments on your new watch. The blue face and band make it a statement piece that is still neutral enough to go with practically any outfit.
4. Alyssa Double Compartment Large Flapover Crossbody Bag ($24): This season, go bold or go home. This fold-over bag comes in 20 gorgeous colors, including this bright, eye-catching red. The gold chevrons instantly elevate your look.
5. Lonna & Lilly Worn Gold/Neutral Adjustable Pendant ($42): Neutral doesn’t have to mean boring. Tassel jewelry is having a moment in 2018, so dive right into the trend by highlighting your look with a statement pendant in neutral colors for the ultimate in versatility.
6. Circus by Sam Edelman Women’s Vinnie Fashion Boot ($48+): Switch out your brown and black go-tos for some distinctive oxblood booties. Not only do these soft suede boots update your look for a new season, the sensible mid-heel height will keep you comfortable all day.
7. Ella Moon Standard Flounce Shoulder Wrap Ruffle Top ($50): Before the autumn winds come, opt for a light and flouncy top that will keep you cool on your commute and looking lovely in the office.
8. The Fifth Label Sonic Long Sleeve V-Neck Tiered Mini Dress ($98): Show off your earthy, feminine side in this ruffled frock that pairs well with your go-to office heels or a tights-and-ankle-boot combo.
9. Lucky Brand Women’s Saturday Denim Polka Dot Dress ($99): Brunch with your squad and casual Friday never saw you coming in this denim dress. While the weather is still warm, pair it with dressy sandals, then transition into the cooler temps by layering on tights, leggings, or fashionable flats.
10. Lucky Brand Women’s Tortoise Hoop Earrings ($76): The ’80s are back, babe, and they’re more tubular than ever. Your mom’s vintage tortoise-shell resin earrings are making huge fashion waves, so expect them to become your favorite addition to your daily outfit. Just in case you can’t raid her closet, check this stylin’ pair.
11. Daily Ritual Women’s Terry Cotton and Modal Funnel Neck Pullover ($28): Cozy nights are not far off, friends. Curl up with your sweetie, your cat, or just a good book in this soft sweater on those autumn evenings.
12. Aerosoles Women’s Best Girl Mule ($39+): Don’t bust out those boots just yet! Transition from your summer sandals with a classy mule that will put some spring in your step as you sashay around the office.
Do you have any recommendations for fall fashions? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.