We may not need a holiday like National Drink Wine Day to remind us to have a glass of vino. But, we will use it as an a excuse to bust open our favorite bottle and celebrate. Whether you’re a sommelier in the making, or just really appreciate a nice rosé at the end of a long workday, we totally get this is a holiday after your own heart. So we’ve searched Amazon for the top wine-related gifts around to ensure it’s an occasion that doesn’t go unnoticed (not that it would, anyways). And thanks to Amazon Prime, you can guarantee all of these items arrive at your doorstep before the Big Day. Happy celebrating/cheers!
1. BigMouth Inc Ultimate Wine Bottle Glass ($18): When you really feel like getting after it, this glass, err, bottle is sized with your needs in mind. Since it holds 750mL of wine, you can bet you’ll get your fill.
2. Simple Modern Spirit 12-Ounce Wine Tumbler ($18): This vacuum-insulated mug comes with a copper exterior to ensure your drink stays nice and chilled, just the way you like it. Plus, it’s designed to be used on-the-go, which makes it perfect for picnics, tailgates, or any occasion that calls for a drink.
3. Luxury Combed “Bring Me Some Wine” Socks ($13): Cap off your Friday night in with a novelty that pays homage to your favorite past time (while alerting others what’s on your mind). In that case, we’ll take a Chardonnay, please!
4. Secura Stainless Steel Electric Wine Opener ($20): Say buh-bye to opening bottles the “traditional way.” Simply insert this chargeable device over the neck of your favorite bottle, and watch as it removes the cork in seconds. Easy as that!
5. Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer ($15): Take that Two-Buck Chuck up a notch. This top-rated aerator funnels your wine out of the bottle, allowing it to bring out extra flavor in the process. Consider it a small investment to pay for a longtime value of delicious wine tasting.
6. Wine Folly: The Essential Guide to Wine by Madeline Puckette ($25): Do you know the fundamentals behind your favorite glass? Follow along with flavor profiles, pairing options, and serving tips in a book that the Washington Post names “The best introductory book on wine to come along in years.”
7. Jokel Unbreakable Silicone Wine Glasses ($19): We all have that friend (or family member) that can’t seem to get through an event without breaking a glass. Next time, swap in this shatter-free solution that’ll survive clumsy hands.
8. The Original Vacu Vin Wine Saver ($14): This handy tool helps you preserve your favorite vino by slowing the oxidation process. Translation? You can enjoy that Cab for *so* much longer.
9. Host Wine Freeze Cooling Cups ($25): When the warmer weather rolls around, you love to take your beverages outside. So these freezable glasses, complete with a signature cooling gel makeup, are your key to keeping your drink at its optimal chilled consistency for up to two hours straight.
10. HiCoup Professional Wine Opener ($10): Here’s a three-in-one tool you won’t want to be caught without. The sleek device comes with a wine corkscrew, bottle opener, and foil cutter in a compact design that was pretty much made for traveling wherever you go.
11. MineTom Set of 6pc Wine Bottle Cork Lights ($17): Vino isn’t just for drinking. In fact, if you’re a fan, you can use it for some pretty nifty decor. Intro these copper string wire lights that add a fairy-like ambiance to your favorite activities around the home, which include (as you guessed it) wine drinking.
12. Andre Lorent Vinluxe PRO Wine Aerator ($19): With over a thousand reviews, this tool of many titles (aerator, diffuser, pourer, decanter) got our full attention. It’s backed by the promise to give you a drink that “tastes expensive every time,” and we’re sold.
13. The Wine Bible by Karen MacNeil ($25): Meet your new favorite drinking buddy. In this book, wine expert Karen MacNeil dishes on all the wine basics from her extensive traveling and tasting experiences. With over 10,000 sips under her belt, we’re willing to give a listen to everything she has to say.
14. HQY Best Wine Opener Corkscrew ($27): You know that old corkscrew opener you have sitting in your drawer? Replace it with this classy one that takes out the grunt-work. With over a thousand reviews, we’re willing to believe it was designed to go above and beyond the job it was meant to do.
15. Govino Wine Glass Flexible Shatterproof ($20): Your glasses are just as important as the beverage itself. Whether you’re currently using a Scandal-inspired set, or a random trio from your college pad, your wet bar cabinet isn’t complete without a stemless quartet that’ll last you for the long haul.
16. Avanti Thermoelectric Counter Top Wine Cooler ($119): Pick your 12 favorite bottles and place them here for a refreshingly cool sip every time you’re in a drinking mood. Bonus: This cooler is compact enough to fit just about anywhere — including your place of work.
17. HiCoup Wing Corkscrew Wine Opener ($36): An oldie, but a goodie that’s always important to keep on hand in multiples of two.
18. Wine Wings Reusable Wine Bottle Protector Sleeves ($19): Bring back your favorite wines from places far and wide, without worrying about them breaking in the process. The tough bubble interior prevents any type of breakage, so your purchases are guaranteed to be in good hands traveling from point A to B.
Follow us on @BritandCo for more quirky holidays.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.