As Kimye wedding fever simmers down, it’s time to gear up for the next highly-anticipated celebrity wedding: the nuptials of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. The A-list couple have been engaged for two years, but the Maleficient star recently admitted to USA TODAY that they “don’t have any plans to get married at the moment.” To twist the dagger even more through our tabloid-loving-now-secretly-planning-their-wedding hearts, Angelina added, “I don’t have a dress.” Sounds like a problem Brit + Co. can fix! Here are our top wedding dresses that we know she’ll make a statement in.
1. Vera Wang Mira: From her Spring 2014 collection, the leather gloves and color blocking have just the right amount of edge. Plus, the exposed back will show off her left shoulder tattoo, a Buddhist Pali inscription.
2. Amsale Houston: The exaggerated sash at the back of this one-shoulder creation provides the mom of six enough drama without going over the top.
3. Carolina Herrera Claudette: Angelina has historically worn dresses with sleeves and this dress fits the bill. Also see: the star’s 2011 Golden Globes dress.
4. Oscar de la Renta Aline: Fact: Angelina loves a good wrap. This soft pink dress is unconventional and comes with her favorite accessory.
5. Rivini Lanai: A nod to Brangelina’s second home in France – and to her late mother, Marcheline Bertrand – this sheath gown is made with classic French Chantilly Lace.
6. Temperley Peony: Simplicity at its finest. The minimal detail lets the classic silhouette shine without being boring, a word that is the last thing someone would use to describe the humanitarian.
7. Carolina Herrera: Angelina turned heads at the 2014 BAFTAS when she wore a YSL tuxedo. So if anyone could pull off a bridal pantsuit, it’d be her!
8. Monique Lhuillier: Debuting in the Spring Summer 2015 collection, this romantic dress takes Angelina’s beloved wrap to a whole other level.
9. Marchesa: Not gonna lie, we wouldn’t mind Angelina stepping outside of her comfort zone and rocking a tiered dress. You only get married once… err… three times, right?
10. Reem Acra: This thigh-high slit would show off Angelina’s stems just like she famously did at the 2012 Academy Awards.
What kind of wedding dress would you like to see Angelina wear? Do you think she’ll go traditional or unconventional? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below!