25 Anthropologie Sale Items to Get *NOW*
If you weren’t thrilled enough as it is to hear that Anthropologie is opening *huge* new locations, listen up, because we’re about to knock your socks off. They’ve just added new styles to their sale. Yup, that means everything from super chic accessories to their eclectic home decor pieces have just gotten a lot more affordable. Be sure to check out their latest sale goods ASAP — you don’t know how long they’ll be around with such great deals. Here are 25 of the best sale products from Anthropologie. Happy shopping!
1. Anthropologie Embroidered Acoro Duvet ($120+): Slip under these cozy covers for a good night’s rest. Besides being uber comfortable, this duvet will win you over with its bright and cheery embroidered pattern. Pair with a tangerine throw pillow like the floral one above to complete the look!
2. Anthropologie Pomaria Tote ($60): Just because you’re hitting the beach, it doesn’t mean you always need to turn to that basic cloth tote to hold all your essentials. Give yourself a style upgrade with this colorful and playful straw tote that’ll make those outings extra meaningful.
3. Anthropologie Freja Rug ($100+): This close-up of monochrome blossoms pops against a dark backdrop, for a stunning take on florals. Pair it with a jewel-toned sofa or wall. Available in vivid navy or coral, this lovely floral print rug makes a whimsical addition to any space in the home.
4. Molly Hatch Sweet Salutation Travel Mug ($10): Take your morning cup of joe to go with this charming stoneware travel mug. Aside from the caffeine it’ll provide, its motivational message is sure to add a much-needed pep to your step after a long commute.
5. Anthropologie Hand-Painted Lucerne Gratin Dish ($10): Add a touch of old world charm to your dinner party table with a dish that’s meant for entertaining. The blue and orange hues will liven up any table, especially when your guests realize there’s cheese to be had…
6. Anthropologie Clustered Fan Hook ($15): If you’re all about the details, consider this piece that gives a little extra attention to an ordinary home furnishing. Equal parts stylish and functional, this clustered fan hook is the item to show off *and* showcase the current jacket or bag you’ve been loving.
7. Tom Dixon Copper-Clad Desk Accessories ($50): Furnish your workspace with only the best accessories — this copper-clad catch-all included. The sleek metallic accent will instantly add modern appeal to your desk while giving you the means to keep your knick knacks organized.
8. Anthropologie Deco Geometry Mirror ($200+): Instantly open up your space with this unique art deco-inspired mirror. Its beautiful wood and glass design is refined but playful, with a vintage flair sure to add to the cultured look of your home collection.
9. ett:twa Elintina Sunglasses ($30): The timeless silhouette and purple motif of these tortoise-shell patterned shades comes off as far more expensive than they actually are. Wear them on vacation or while running errands for a grab-and-go accessory.
10. Anthropologie Monogram Heart Posts ($20): Give these cute gold posts a shot to show off your own initials, or gift them to your BFF that’s getting married. Whether she’s keeping or changing her name, she’ll wear them proudly.
11. Anthropologie Feathered Palms Sheet Set ($30+): The embroidered cotton percale with cotton trim in mint is sure to freshen up your bedroom. Add a few solid throw pillows to the bedding for an extra luxe feel. The minty tones play well with shades of coral and light pink in the springtime, and gold in the fall and winter.
12. Anthropologie Gilded Cornet Wine Opener ($7): Every home needs a wine opener, and this is one you’ll be happy to leave out when guests pop by. Add a touch of elegance to your kitchenware with this sleek gold wine opener.
13. Anthropologie Monogram Pendant Stacking Ring ($10): Whether worn alone or stacked to spell out your initials (or LOL, OMG, YAS… you name it), this simple ring will dress up any outfit. Grab one for your bestie, before they sell out!
14. Anthropologie Inlaid Frame ($13+): Liven up an empty space with this gorgeous wooden frame. Display on your night stand or dresser for an easy way to spruce up your bedroom decor game.
15. Kinfolk: Volume Twenty ($18): Explore the art of travel in Kinfolk’s latest summer issue. Featuring a number of stories that extend from Stockholm to Tokyo, this travel-themed volume is one you’ll definitely want to pick up.
16. Anthropologie Malibran Hoops ($30): Add a touch of gold to your everyday outfit with this stunning pair of gold hoops. The pop of turquoise gives them a fun summer-y feel, but they’re petite enough that they won’t clash with your wardrobe.
17. ett:twa Mainor Sunglasses ($20): Looking for a pair of chic aviators without the price tag of Ray Bans? Then check out these classic frames. They’re simple, sleek and oh so stylish.
18. Anthropologie Handpainted Lucerne Spoon Rest ($7): This lovely spoon rest is a must-have in any kitchen. It’ll keep those counters free from potential sauce spills while adding to your overall stylish cookware.
19. Anthropologie Monogram Posts ($20+): Give a basic outfit a little extra somethin’ with a pair of these stylish monogram posts. Though elegant, the simple gold silhouette makes them appropriate for everyday wear.
20. Anthropologie Pinch-Pleat Curtain ($55+): Spruce up your window space with an amethyst curtain that’ll add a lovely splash of color to your living room or bedroom. The soft purple gives a touch of privacy, while still allowing for plenty of natural light.
21. Shelley Hesse Paradise Found Curtain ($50+): For a more opaque alternative, consider installing these colorful hand-embroidered curtains featuring waterbirds and flora. Their whimsical pattern is reminiscent of a water painting and will undoubtedly add a playful element to any window space.
22. Anthropologie Restinga Pony Holders ($10, set of four): Ladies, you already know — you can never have enough hair ties. So snatch up these bright multicolored pony holders for a pretty and practical accessory.
23. Anthropologie Riverstone Cuff ($30): Minimalists can appreciate this darling cuff bracelet featuring labradorite, moonstone and glass. The abstract delicate design is one that’ll go effortlessly with all of your outfits for an extra bit of glam.
24. Anthropologie Rochaix Fringe Necklace ($40): This stunning peach fringe necklace is the eye-catching accessory you can rock with your summer dresses. Dress it up with a chic summer dress or dress it down with a casual white tee and jeans combo.
25. Anthropologie Seated Squirrel Handcarved Woodlore Lamp ($300+): Brighten up your home with this hand-carved critter that’ll fulfill your desire for whimsical decor. Display with Anthro’s Edison bulb or show as-is for an equally striking statement piece.
Which of these Anthro goods will you add to your shopping cart? Follow us on Pinterest for the latest on goods to buy!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!