8 Bachelorette Party Tattoos You *Need* for Your Squad
Getting tattooed to commemorate an epic bachelorette bash is the ultimate party favor — but a double dose of regret might be waiting the next morning. Instead of taking the plunge with the real thing, slap on some temporary ink made just for you and your best ladies. Not only will you be totally on trend, but your whole crew will have matching badges for the celebration!
1. Wedding Bags Bride Tribe Gold Tattoos ($26): Bonus glam for a GNO is never a bad thing, and these flashy gold numbers are sure to bring it.
2. Sterling James Co. Temporary Flash Tattoos ($17, set of four pages): Mark your status with some sweet shoulder emblems. We definitely see some super cute photo opps in your future.
3. White Rabbit Design Get Nauti Bachelorette Party Temporary Tattoo ($4 each): If your bach has a seaside theme, embrace the punny possibilities with a few good nauti tats. Bonus: You can add the bride’s name to make it super special!
4. Mandy Kehoe Custom Bachelorette Party Temporary Tattoos ($15, set of 11): Make a whole theme out of kissy lips with plenty of aptly shaped balloons and these little accessories. The bride will be so happy she’ll want to smooch ya!
5. Bachelorette Box Team Bride Bachelorette Party Metallic Gold Tattoos ($25, set of 40): Each member of your crew has slightly different taste, so get a massive assortment that’ll have every gal smitten.
6. Tats4Now Mermaid Bachelorette Temporary Tattoos ($10, set of four): Beach bumming + mermaid tats = the perfect recipe for a legendary bachelorette weekend.
7. Toxic Haze Bachelorette Party Temporary Tattoos ($5, set of five): Keep it delicate and feminine with colorful florals and a simple label. These are especially perf for a bride that’s going for a chill, boho vibe.
8. Symbolic Imports Bachelorette Party Temporary Tattoos ($2 each): MWAH! A touch of typewriter font and a pucker will seal the deal on the ultimate girls’ night out.
What do you think about this temporary party tattoo trend? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.