10 Bachelorette Party Moments to Catch on Camera
So you’ve said yes to the ring and maybe even the dress, but do you know what your besties have in store for you? When it comes to your bachelorette party, you’re gonna want to capture all the crazy good times to look at (and hopefully embarrass each other with) for years to come. It’s easy to get caught up in the moment and forget to snap photos, so we’re sharing our 10 fave poses that you won’t want to miss.
2. The Shenanigans: Your bachelorette party will likely be packed with silliness. In addition to all the photos you’ll get of your gang, don’t forget to snap some shots of the crazy moments. (via The Why We Love)
3. The Toast: You’ve gathered around to say a few kind words to the future bride. Commemorate the toast forever by capturing it from this unique angle — this shot may be from the wedding, but surely you’ll toast a few+ times at the party too, no? (via IQ Photo)
8. The Coordinated Effort: Your friends are all so different. Purchasing t-shirts for a group party is totally worth it when you gather ’round for a traditional photo you’ll all hold on to forever. (via InkBox)
9. The Personalities: If you’d rather skip the matching tees, gather your besties for a shot that celebrates your deep bond of friendship and appreciation for flirty dresses. (via Jessica Apps Photography)
10. The Celebration: We can practically hear the Britney Spears blasting in the background. Don’t forget to capture the whole reason you’re getting together in the first place. (via Bre Thurston Photography)
What favorite moments do you want to capture at your bachelorette bash? We’d love to hear about them!