12 Back to School (or Work) Essentials You Need for Your Desk
The back-to-school craze is here, and it’s time to get stocked up (even if you’re not actually heading to school). Stores are full of shiny new supplies and accessories perfect for a desk refresh and organization spree. If you’re a returning collegiate or just a workplace pro, these essentials will keep you motivated well into the fall when your calendar is starting to get chock-full.
1. Ban.do’s Compliment Pencil Set ($10): When it’s back to the grind after summer vacation, who doesn’t need a pick-me-up? With compliments like “you’re fresher than lemonade,” these pencils will be your new morning motivator.
2. PB Teen’s iviva Phone Holder ($22): If your desk space is tight, this phone holder, charger, and pencil cup has your name all over it. The compact holder will even fit on a small nightstand or on a desk.
3. ASOS’s Kreafunk Earphones ($114): Listening to podcasts over lunch or vibing to your new favorite album while you work just got easier with these stylish cordless earphones.
4. Infmetry’s Rabbit Cable Holder ($3): It’s hard to tame all the cords going in and out of your computer, but these cute rabbit clips help keep them separate so that you can unplug the right thing when you’re looking for that extra USB slot.
5. Mochi things’ Attachable Leather Pen Case ($16): This leather pen holder attaches discreetly to any notebook and is a sleek way of making sure you always have a pen when you need one. When they’re not attached to a notebook, they make for a super colorful desk accessory.
6. The Container Store’s Blush Tray ($8): All those sticky notes and envelopes now have a place to live! There will be no more littering your desk with this pretty-in-pink tray.
7. Walmart’s Gold Desk Cup ($35): Keep all your pencils and pens in check with this copper cup.
8. Brit + Co Everything Is Possible Planner ($15): Make a statement that sets you up to achieve your #goals this year. Also, never miss an appointment, test, or lunch date. It’s a win-win.
9. CB2’s Magnetic Gold Clips ($12): Your magnet board never looked so organized. These clips get right to the point and will make a to-do list look manageable.
10. Urban Outfitter’s Color Blocked USB Fan ($14): Get the air moving after your sweaty morning commute. This USB desk fan is small enough to store in a drawer when you don’t need it.
11. Poketo’s Octahedron Plant Holder ($35): A geometric planter is the perfect way to bring an architectural element to your work or study space.
12. ModCloth’s What Would Beyonce Do? Desk Plate ($30): The finishing piece for any desk decor scheme is a name plate with a life-pondering question.
Show us your desk set-up by tagging us on Instagram + using hashtag #iamcreative!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.