2017 is totally your year! This is the year you get organized, travel more and, of course, stay stylish by keeping up with current trends in 2017. A trend that we can all jump on is adding a fun calendar to your desk and workspace. If DIY is more your style, we have plenty of cool choices to inspire you (don’t forget to check out all of our other free printables here!). But if you want to skip the hassle and save some time, you can choose to buy your new stylish desk calendar… and boy do we have some cool choices for you to pick from. Remember, this is the year to get organized and stay on track — DIY or buy one of these desk calendars today!
Desk Calendars to diy
2. Ombre Desk Calendar: Give your desk beachy vibes with an ombre DIY desk calendar. Not only will you be able to interact with this calendar each morning, but it will also give you major beach envy. (via Anna Bode)
3. Chic Polka Dot Desk Calendar: Don’t settle for boring and dull desk calendars. You can make your very own modern desk calendar that fits in perfectly with your office decor style. Check out this fun DIY created and crafted by the Brit + Co team. (via Brit + Co)
4. Hand-Stamped Wood Calendar: This DIY calendar was a major favorite in 2016, so there’s no reason you can’t make your very own version for 2017. You can personalize your own version by adding fun colors or personalized messages. (via Damask Love)
5. Mini Desk Calendar: This pocket-size desk calendar is great for those of you who don’t like their calendar to take up too much space. This DIY is so versatile that you can use it for your desk or carry it in your purse. (via Clean and Scentsible)
6. DIY Instagram Flip Calendar: You can easily turn any Insta photo into a memory flip calendar with a DIY like this. It’s super simple to make and will remind you of all of the good times from 2016. (via Kristi Murphy)
7. DIY Flip Clock Calendar: This DIY flip clock calendar is for the seasoned DIYer. And with a little bit of wood, paint, vinyl letters and contact paper, you’ll have everything you need to make a cute flip clock style calendar for your desk. (via Francoisetmoi)
8. Fun Printable Desk Calendar DIY: There’s a simpler way to DIY your desk calendar this year, and that’s by downloading a printable version that someone has already created for you. Score! (via Sisters What)
9. DIY Hand-Letter Printable Calendar: Here’s another great printable calendar that was pre-created by a calligraphy-skilled blogger. If you’re into simple typography designs, this printable calendar is the one for you. You can also add a pop of color by putting it in a colorful frame. (via Delineate Your Dwelling)
10. Hand-Lettered DIY Printable Calendar: This printable not only helps you stay on track, but it gives you enough space to make notes too. Add meeting dates or birthday reminders on this super easy, printable desk calendar. (via Clementine Creative)
11. DIY Minimal Printable Calendar: Are you looking for a DIY calendar that you can put up in under three minutes? Here it is! Keep your desk from looking too busy by printing this minimal calendar now. (via Foreign Rooftops)
12. Picture Perfect DIY Printable Desk Calendar: Desk calendars aren’t all about typography and minimalistic vibes. You can download this picture perfect calendar to add a touch of color to your desk. (via Alice and Lois)
desk calendars to buy
14. Rifle Paper Folk Desk Calendar ($16): This fun and unique flip calendar has 12 hand-painted illustrations inspired by Japanese textiles, fun pastels and Mexican folk art. It’s perfect for your boho-chic-inspired office space.
15. Anthropologie Cornet Calendar ($19): Buy yourself an interactive desk calendar that includes two self-adhering markers to set the day and date. So not only will you have a super cool looking calendar, but its interactive display is a fun way to start your day.
16. Modcloth Year of the Critter Scottish Fold Calendar ($4 on sale): Purrrfect for cat lovers around the world, this critter calendar is just what you need. You’re already known as the office cat-lady, so why not indulge in it?!
17. Paper Source Marbled Desk Calendar ($22 on sale): Enhance your desk with this beautiful marbled desk calendar. Each month brings different marbled styles and colors for you to swoon over!
18. Josefina Fernandez Fashion Girls Desk Calendar Printable ($27): You’ll have the chicest year-to-date with this fashionably savvy desk calendar. This download is available to print in your own home or email to your local mail or copy store.
19. Divoga Monthly Desk Easel Cal ($5): Add some whimsical vibes to your desk with this mini easel desk calendar. Its easy-to-read design will be a sweet pink touch for your modern-preppy desk.
20. Modcloth Imaginative Desk Calendar ($12): It may be January, but you’re already dreaming of the summer. Here’s the best way to prepare yourself on the daily.
Looking for more new year DIYs and buys? Follow us on Pinterest for more creative ways to stay organized in 2017!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.