25 Clever Ways to Keep Your Workspace Organized
Oh, the joys of workspace organization. Whether you work from home, in a cube, in a corner office, or at a large communal table, the best way to zen out your space is to get it organized. We’re not saying you need to get rid of all that stuff that’s perched under your monitor – you just need to organize it. After all, receipts, old notebooks, and binder clips need a home too.
Here are 25 inventive products and DIY projects to get that desk of yours in tip top shape.
4. Zen Garden Organizer ($120): Add a meditative element to your workspace with this garden-meets-caddy.
Milk Carton Phone RestSerious Craft)
7. Pen Zen ($20): Brit actually has one of these happily organizing her desk as we speak… er, write :)
9. Floating Notes ($58): Are your notes and to-do lists more like works of art? Display them as such in this minimal wire organizer.
12. Nesting Crate Utensil Holders ($32): Even thought these are listed as utensil holders, how cute would they look on the right desk or work table?
14. It’s About Thames ($55): Why not create a little British (Brit-ish?) landscape for all your desk essentials.
15. Pen Pots ($16): The mason jar on your desk is looking a little worse for the wear – upgrade your workspace with this sweet trio of pen pots.
16. Geo Cutout Letter Storage Bin ($18): This bin looks just as lovely empty as it when it’s filled with notes, notebooks, and other miscellany.
17. Workspace Bunny ($32): How adorable is this fluffy thing? The ears are actually scissors and the carrot is a magnet for keeping paper clips in check.
20. Space Bar ($100): Get more out of your limited desk space with the space bar. It’s perfect for storing your phone, extra USB ports, etc.
21. Maple Wood Desk Accessories (priced as configured): This beautiful sweet of caddies is lovingly made from maple.
22. Granite Desk Toppers ($18): More of a minimalist? This trio of granite toppers will take care of your pen, your paper clips, and a business card or two. But if you’re this minimal, what use do you have for paper clips?
23. Salvaged Wood Organizer ($59): This piece has a place for your pens, pencils, and all sorts of other chotchkies.