20 Bacon-Themed Gifts for Your Special Someone
We thought we’d follow up yesterday’s celebration of beer with a celebration of bacon! With Valentine’s Day coming right around the corner, it’s time to start thinking of creative ways to give your special someone a gift they can’t resist: the gift of bacon.
2. Bacon + Chocolate Pancake Mix ($13): This one’s been around the block at this point, but it is such a great gift! It’s the ultimate pancake breakfast.
4. Bacon Love Daily Calendar ($8): Every day you get a delectable recipe or interesting tidbit about the awesomeness of bacon.
5. Old Mountain Bacon Press ($23): Forget simply frying your bacon – press it!
6. Come to the Dark Side, We Have Bacon ($20-$22): This shirt claims that The Force is actually a dietary plan where the Jedi are vegetarians. Bring on the darkness!
7. Bacon Roses (DIY): Turn that heady farm-raised bacon into a dozen gorgeous bacon roses!
8. Tactical Canned Bacon ($20): Heading on an apocalyptic adventure? Arm yourself with a can of bacon! Good for over 10 years and packed with 18 servings, this is a real survival kit.
and DIY all rolled into one roll of duct tape? Win.
10. I Love You More Than Bacon ($3): Serious words there.
11. Rogue Voodoo Doughnut Bacon Maple Ale ($13): Now that’s a mouthful, and a delicious one at that. Best paired with doughnuts and pork.
12. Bacon Scarf ($170): Wear your love of bacon right around your neck.
13. Fifty Shades of Bacon ($13): From Christian Gray to chicken to bacon!
14. Bacon Lover’s Broquet ($49): Bacon, bacon, and more bacon! This kit legit has 6 ways for you to get your bacon fill. Bacon jerky, a dark chocolate bacon bar, bacon chocolate chip pancake mix, bacon hot sauce, bacon salt, and bacon peanut brittle. Ham on.
15. Bacon Dog Costume ($17): Self-explanatory.
16. Bacon Frosting ($8): Definitely one we’ll have to try before fully endorsing. One reviewer wrote “Gave me the deliciousness CHILLS!” We’ll take her word for it.
17. Bacon and Beer Cupcakes (recipe): Speaking of bacon showing up on the dessert table, these bacon and beer cupcakes are an instant way to any bacon-lover’s heart.
18. Mo’s Bacon Chocolate Bar ($7): Chocolate and bacon, together at last.
19. Bacon Peanut Brittle ($16 and up): Sir Francis Bacon serving up bacon brittle? Sign us up.
20. Bacon Toothpaste ($5): Definitely more of a gag gift… unless you’re love of bacon has gone to the slightly dark side.