One of the best parts of summer is the non-stop outdoor concert action that calls for decked-out denim and cool-girl-approved concert merch. From fests, like the upcoming Lollapalooza, to headlining tours, it’s a smorgasbord of live music acts that allow you to show off your inner rock, pop, R&B, or even country badass. Selena Gomez’s new ‘70s-inspired “Bad Liar” merch makes throwing the perfect retro ensemble a breeze, while Lady Gaga’s collab with Urban Outfitters will have even non-concert-goers clamoring to rep her wares. Scroll down for our fave buys!
1. Selena Gomez “Bad Liar” X 3 Shirt ($30): Gomez dropped her latest single, “Bad Liar,” and with it she surprised fans with a corresponding collection of seriously stylish throwback pieces inspired by an earlier era, including roller-skate-ready shorts, striped tube socks, and, of course, retro tees like this “Bad Liar x 3” shirt.
2. Lady Gaga Joanne Tour Bomber Jacket ($279): Gaga released her Joanne-inspired tour swag collab with Urban Outfitters, and we’re STILL obsessing over this satin reversible bomber which features a Gaga-emblazoned photo, “remove before flight” ribbon, and graffiti-inspired logo on the back to let everyone know you’re here to see Mother Monster.
3. Rolling Stones Arch Logo Ladies Denim Jacket ($200): While you’ll need to visit the actual exhibit (currently in Chicago) to get your hands on the limited edition, hand-painted leather logo jackets Tommy Hilfiger created for the event, this denim jacket from the exhibition’s official online store will keep you warm on chilly nights when you’re taking in outdoor shows.
4. Katy Perry The Miranda Light-Up Sneakers ($129): Let these light-up sneakers (in millennial pink, no less!) be your light in the dark as you navigate the festival terrain (like the Glastonbury show Perry just played in a naked AF bodysuit), thanks to their soles that come complete with a built-in USB charger.
6. Demi Lovato Confident Hat ($30): Feel “confident” in your concert *lewk* by topping off your outfit with this image-boosting baseball cap.
Which summer concert pick is your fave? Let us know over @BritandCo.
(Photo via Selena Gomez)