13 Bandeau Bikini Tops and Bottoms That Will Send Tan Lines Packin’
Rompers, straw hats and tried-and-true shorts aside, a killer swimsuit is a straight-up MVP as far as summer style essentials go. Because let’s be real — quality time spent lounging by the pool or digging your toes into the sand is all that’s been on your mind for months. And when you’re not busy doing the whole girl boss thing, best believe you’ll be kickin’ back and soaking up those good vibes, diva-approved kimonos and coverups in tow. Before you load up that beach bag and make a beeline for the shoreline, scoop up one of these 13 show-stopping bandeau bikini pairings that will keep your fun-in-the-sun experience tan line-free (well, almost).
1. Boys + Arrows Penny the Pistol Top in Fiesta ($110) + Topshop Braided Tie-Side Bikini ($26): Bold on top, tassel-tastic on the bottom. Usher in lazy afternoons by the pool with bright florals and fun embellishments that will cure even the most severe case of the Sundays.
2. J.Crew U-Front Bandeau Bikini Top in Classic Stripe ($54) + Zimmermann Sakura Embroidered Bikini Briefs ($265): Cue the dramatic floppy hats and oversized shades. Whether you’re headed to the Hamptons or the Amalfi Coast (a girl can dream, right?), this glam, retro-inspired suit is guaranteed to stun.
3. Vix Pleated Bandeau Bikini Top ($57) + Mara Hoffman High-Waisted Bikini Bottom in Peacock Print ($124): The only thing better than a ticket to paradise? One that calls for this foolproof suit. The only thing missing is a shimmery body chain and pom-pom-flecked sandals.
4. H&M Bandeau Bikini Top ($20) + Victoria’s Secret The Strappy Cheeky ($26): A two-piece that’s just as sassy as it is sweet? We’re so down. The scalloped edges and subtle peek-a-boo cutouts strike the perfect balance of preppy and playful. Skip the classic coverup and toss on an airy shirt dress and wooden slides for an in-transit ensemble that delivers every time.
5. Mikoh Kauai Top ($112) + Rockies Bottom ($112): Festival babes, this one’s for you! Keep those free-wheelin’ vibes alive all summer long with macrame detailing and a psychedelic tie-dye print that would feel right in line with round sunnies and a fringe-flecked caftan.
6. Victoria’s Secret The Midi Beach Bandeau ($53) + Topshop Fringe Trim Bikini Bottoms ($30): Found it: A personality-packed mix-and-match look that will put your LBS (little black swimsuit) to shame. If the ombre lace doesn’t send your Insta following into a frenzy, the fringe-tastic trimmings sure will.
7. Mikoh Carmel Bandeau Bikini Top ($110) + Rachel Comey Keena Bottom in Faces ($150): Let’s face it — when it comes to seaside style, you’re kind of a big deal. The proof? This It-girl approved combo that’s practically a work of art. Pair it with minimalist slides with metallic circle detailing and cross-bar shades for a winning getup.
8. Triangl Marley Set in Great Expectations ($89): Master mix-and-match styling without all the effort by adding this bandeau bikini to your lineup. The tropical print is practically a vacay in itself — perfect for travel plans that involve nothing more than sipping margaritas poolside.
9. Solid & Striped The Grace Bandeau Bikini Top ($88) + Heidi Klein Honolulu Printed Bikini Briefs ($145): Step up your beach-day style game by putting those fine-tuned mixing-and-matching skills to work. Stripes and floral prints are a match made in heaven, whether you’re strutting your stuff in the city or spiking a volleyball in the sand.
10. Prism Positano Top in Ciel ($216) + Mara Hoffman Exclusive Cutout High Waisted Bikini Bottom ($139): Don’t underestimate the power of a convertible bikini. Wear-any-which-way straps make this pretty pastel top ready for SUP class and ultimate frisbee, while graphic high-waisted bottoms that straight-up slay (check out those OMG-worthy cutouts) keep wardrobe malfunctions at bay.
11. H&M Balconette Bikini Top ($18) + Monsoon Watermelon Knot Side Bikini ($27): We can’t stop staring. Just because your idea of a getaway this summer is a lazy afternoon lounging in the park doesn’t mean you should forget about investing in a sweet new suit. Feast your eyes upon the pretty paisley bandeau top and fun fruity bottoms that will keep your style on lock (and your wallet happy) all summer long.
12. Xhilaration Midi Bandeau Bikini Top ($18) + Araks Enel Bikini Bottom ($110): Get your getaway wardrobe in gear with this technicolor bandeau bikini that’ll add major wow-factor to your beach bummin’ routine. Denim cutoffs and messy topknots are required.
13. J.Crew U-Front Bandeau Bikini Top in Ratti Into the Wild Print ($64) + Bows + Arrows Petra the Punk Full Pant in Bones ($110): Two prints are better than one, and this DDG duo is reason enough to swap out your standard white bikini for a pattern-happy combo that commands attention. Take it there with bright espadrille sandals and a vibrant beach bag, then proceed to turn heads left and right.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.