6 Pieces of Workout Wear You Don’t Own Yet but Should
No matter your fitness style — face yoga, desk workouts or fitness by proxy — we know you want to look good. And Bandier, which launched their first e-commerce platform last year, is here to help you with that. We are craving everything in the line, but especially these six pieces, from indie fitness lines like VPL, Norma Kamali, Michi, Phat Buddha…. oh, just get your finger exercises in and head on over to the site to find out for yourself.
1. VPL Bra ($95): VPL’s whole philosophy is “bringing the inner wear out,” which works with this super stylish yet functional sports bra.
2. K Deer Capri ($86): Founder Kristine Deer is not only a master yogi, but a fashion designer as well. Her two talents colorfully collide with these electric blue striped leggings, which will be a bright spot in that sea of black in your spin or Vinyasa class.
3. Phat Buddha Tank ($62): If Phat Buddha is good enough for trainer-to-the-stars Tracy Anderson, it’s good enough for us. The yoga brand combines fashion-forward elements like prints, glitter and tie-dye with classic, tried-and-true silhouettes. We won’t tell if you wear this tank to happy hour with a pair of jeans.
4. APL Sneakers ($140): Come on, get happy in these sweet sneaks. APL, or Athletic Propulsion Labs, makes cutting-edge shoes equipped with their special “rebound effect” for better quality movement.
5. Alala Scuba Tank ($90): Alala is the name of a Greek goddess who personified a war cry. We can get behind that with the brand’s powerful, stylish clothing for the modern way we live — whether that’s dropping kids off at daycare before heading to yoga or running straight from work to a CrossFit class. This shell becomes a bonus layering piece when those outside jogs become a little chillier. (A long time from now, thankfully!)
6. Nesh Luxe Hoodie ($178): Luxury athletic wear company Nesh has a commitment to US-made products wherever possible, which is definitely something we can get behind. Plus, the styles are modern and cute to boot. This sweater is made for yogis and will most likely become your favorite office sweater too.
We’re inspired to hit the trails, grab a mat, and adjust our bikes — aren’t you? Tell us your favorite work out routines in the comments!