We’ve let you in on some great ways to create your own beautiful bar at home and we’re back to pull the entire look together. If you’ve made the decision to create an in-home bar and already started devising your own special cocktail menu, you don’t want to skimp out on boring bar chairs. Great bar stools are worth the investment and trust me, you’ll want to sit proudly while sipping your favorite, fancy cocktail. Without further adieu, our top picks for blissful bar stools.
1. Kartell Charles Ghost Bar Stool ($180): The ghost bar stool is fun and eccentric, without over doing it. The clear finish looks great with glam and feminine decor and even modern mid-century styles.
2. The Eames-Style Dowel ($490): Sitting pretty at 28 inches high (and perfect for bar height), these Eames-style stools come in a funky variety of colors. Pastels, reds, blues and even kelly green to match these pretty, bar accessories. My personal fave of the bunch.
3. Felix Walnut Bar Stool ($129): These simple and handsome bar stools sit at 30 inches high, (the highest you can go for a bar stool). The slightly heightened back gives it modern appeal and most definitely, dude-approved.
4. Garden Counter Stool ($179): Fun and functional, these stools are shorter at 24 inches in height. Perfect for counter height but will be a tad too short for your in-home bar. These are a perfect and much better option for the bar attached to your kitchen counter. The color assortments are magical.
5. Parlor Style Bar Stool ($109): Serious show stoppers and another personal favorite. Surprisingly versatile, these pair wonderfully with a mid-century aesthetic or a light and airy design-theme.
6. Bertoia Style Wire Counter Stool ($163): This chair is dreamy on many levels. The wire defines it as modern but the leather seat gives it a glamorous and more contemporary style. Another counter height option at 23 inches high, it’s a beautiful addition for the modern mixologist. (photo via SR Hughes)
7. Vapor Bar Stool ($199): Another version of the ghost bar stool except with a twist. The lucite and transparent style has become increasingly popular and these flat backs guarantee to beautify any living space. A suitable option for your in-home bar coming in at 30 inches in height. (photo via Decor Pad)
Do you have an at-home bar setup? Tell us about it in the comments below. Cheers!