This week is all about spiking things up. Whether you’re prepping for a St. Patrick’s Day bash, March madness, or are simply mixology-curious, here are 12 home bar scenes that are sure to inspire a tipsy cocktail party or two.
1. DIY Armoire Bar: If you have an old armoire that is packed to the max with clothes you never wear, the solution is two-fold. First, sell your clothes on Threadflip! Next, turn that armoire into a bar. (via That’s Smart Deco)
2. Faux Bamboo: Go for the vintage vibe with faux gold bamboo. (via Society Social)
3. Crimson Cupboards: Love how this little nook or closet becomes a perfect little bar. And that wallpaper? Amazing. (via Furbish)
4. Bright Blue Bar Cart: Nothing like a pop of bright blue color to pep up your place. (via Style Me Pretty)
5. Turn a Side Table into a Bar: Or you can take a side table, paint the legs green, and call it a bar. Win. (via Country Living)
6. Bureau Bar: This seems like the perfect entryway bar for our dream Parisian flat. (via Rue Magazine)
7. TV Console Bar: Kitschy and cute, these TV bars are a great way to you use old TV consoles.(via Green Tea Design + Savvy Housekeeping)
8. Basket Bar: Not sure how to keep things organized? Use a basket or two to corral all your bar goodies. (via House Beautiful)
9. Bar Trays: Never underestimate the power of a tray. It keeps all those bottles in check and moves from the kitchen to the living room oh-so-seamlessly. (via Design*Sponge)
10. The Double Vintage Style Cart: Another beaut from Society Social, we love the old school feel of this double level cart. (via Society Social)
11. Wooden Bar Cart: This bar cart is the perfect accoutrement for any hallway. (via Small Victory)
12. Rustic Pop-Up Bar: And last, a DIY pop-up bar! Perfect for a party or wedding, this could definitely be useful all year around. (via Wedding Chicks)
What does your home bar look like? A bunch of bottles in a cupboard next to your board games? Or a fancy bar cart affair? Share photos with us via Facebook or Twitter.