9 Bassinets for Your Nursery
The crib may be the centerpiece of your nursery, but putting your teeny tiny newborn in that big bed might seem impossible. And that’s where the bassinet comes into play. Whether your little love is sleeping in this smaller-sized pick regularly or you’re using it for travel, we’ve got you covered with the best bassinets for every situation.
1. HALO Bassinet Swivel Sleeper ($265): Bye-bye, stationary sleepers — this bassinet swivels 360 degrees. Along with the ability to reach baby easily, this pick has an adjustable base, nightlight, soothing sounds, music, and vibration options.
2. Guava Lotus Bassinet Kit + Crib Bundle ($360): This bassinet is a bed-level pick that lets you reach over and soothe baby. Choose between a stationary setup or switch this bassinet to rocking mode. As your kiddo grows, convert the bassinet to a larger crib.
3. Lulyboo Portable Bassinet ($60): Have baby, will travel. This bassinet is soft enough for baby’s sleepy times, but it does so much more. You can fold this baby bed into a backpack, making it ideal for a weekend trip.
4. Delta Children Deluxe Moses Bassinet ($130): Another portable pick, this bassinet is perfect for the on-the-go parent. Forget about carrying bulky gear on your next trip: This model has a detachable Moses basket for your convenience.
5. Arm’s Reach Concepts Cambria Co-Sleeper Bassinet ($199): Keep baby cozy and comfy in this bed-height bassinet. And you’ll get under-the-bed storage in this Arm’s Reach option.
6. Graco Dream Suite Bassinet ($170): Multi-task with this bonus bassinet. You can convert the sleeping area into an extended use changing station. This model also comes with soothing two-speed vibration, a canopy, and wheels to move the bassinet from room to room.
7. UPPAbaby Bassinet ($190+): Use this bassinet with your UPPAbaby Cruz or Vista stroller or keep it separate. Make the bassinet more of a permanent fixture by adding it to a stand!
8. Pottery Barn Kids Bassinet & Mattress Pad Set ($239): The rattan style is a classic that will stand out in baby’s nursery. Separate the basket from the base for a portable option or keep it all together in baby’s sleep space.
9. Crate & Kids Monte Grey Rockwell Bassinet ($495): When you’re looking for a luxe pick, this option will meet your needs. The sleek, contemporary design matches a modern style, adding to your nursery’s decadent decor.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.