The bathroom may be the last spot on your decorating to-do list, but it’s time to reconsider. This under-appreciated space is where some of our most soothing moments take place. (Long soak with a bath bomb, anyone?) That plastic shower curtain from college, however, isn’t inspiring the most relaxing vibes. Check out these 11 picks for elevating your home-spa style and giving yourself the gift of a very Zen bathroom for your next self-care sesh. Now all you need are some epsom salts and a DIY face mask and you’re ready to get your me-time on.
1. Odd Bird Co. Canli Handwoven Robe ($139): It’s cool if we live in this appealingly stripy cotton-linen robe all weekend long, right?
2. Tama Towels ($150 for two): You haven’t seen Turkish towels as cheery and Pop-Art-inspired as these before. There’s no going back to boring white after this.
3. Schoolhouse Electric & Supply Co. x Justina Blakeney Eucalyptus Nights Shower Curtain ($74): Talk about a dream team. Jungalow queen Justina Blakeney teamed up with Schoolhouse Electric & Supply Co. to create this lush shower curtain, perfect for imparting even the most sterile bathroom with some (plant) life.
4. Golda Hiba Wood Pyramid Soap ($20): Word on the street is this brand is poised to become as trendy as Aesop. But even if it wasn’t, the rosy hue and unusual shape of this gorgeous soap would be enough to win us over.
5. Koizumi Studio Shampoo Rack ($75): Naturally water-repellent hinoki cypress gives this piece its sleek, minimalist look, one that’s perfect for corralling your products with spa-like flair.
6. Quiet Town Marfa Shower Curtain in Clay ($198): Bet you didn’t know shower curtains could be an It item. Quiet Town’s luxe versions are popping up everywhere, and for good reason: They’re substantial, cute, and definitely impart art-school-cool vibes to any space.
7. Maison Storage Bath Caddy ($148): Yes, we’d definitely perch a glass of rosé on this.
8. Hawkins New York Mara Lidded Box ($95): Stash those cotton swabs in style.
9. Ferm Living Melange Bathroom Rug ($49): We can’t decide which color combo we like best, but rest assured, any selection from this Danish home brand will feel cozy underfoot.
10. Solid Manufacturing Co. Found Ladder ($98): This two-tone ladder is the understated, cool place to keep all those new towels you’ve been picking up.
11. Stonemaker Soapstone Box ($44): Even cotton balls feel super-indulgent when they’re stored in something this beautiful.
Need more home-spa inspo? Check out Brit + Co on Pinterest!