14 Bath Bombs to Warm You Up on Cold, Dreary Days
Is there anything better on a cold winter night than a nice soak in the tub? We didn’t think so. Aside from warming you up in the cold, baths are the perfect way to treat yourself and your body to some much-needed TLC. While you might think such a relaxing time can only be achieved at a spa, it’s easy to bring the spa experience to your home with simple bath salts, soaks or bombs. So sit back, relax and soak in these 14 must-have bath essentials.
1. Level Naturals Chamomile Neroli Bath Bombs ($15): This bomb is like a cup of your favorite herbal tea. Throw one of these little balls of sunshine into your tub, close your eyes and immerse yourself in the floral scent of a simpler life.
2. True Nature Botanicals Dead Sea Salts in Bliss ($48): These aptly named bath salts will truly leave you in a state of bliss. Soak in the aroma of roses and sandalwood with this stress-reducing bath experience.
3. Herbivore Botanicals Detox Dead Sea Bath Salts ($18): Give your mind and body a total detox with this potent blend of refreshing soaking salts. Blue clay and eucalyptus are just two of the ingredients in this mixture, which will create a totally mind-clearing experience.
4. Lush Experimenter Bath Bomb ($9): Bring a little color to your bath with this psychedelic bath bomb from Lush. With swirling hues accompanying the scents of vanilla and tonka, this fizzing bomb truly brings a little bit of art to your tub.
5. Harlow Rustic Bath Soak ($22): Sit back and breathe in the aroma of Himalyan pink salt, oranges and chamomile in this fun, rustic bath soak.
6. Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Honey Bath ($45): We’ll never say no to a delicious dessert, and you never have to when you’re using a bath product as sweet and scrumptious as this one. This honey bath from Laura Mercier comes with the scent of crème brûlée, for the ultimate French girl experience.
7. Osmia Organics Organic Tea Bath ($29): Tea lovers, rejoice — this bath is for you! You’ll feel like you’re climbing into a delightful cup of tea using this mixture of oats, roses, flowers and salt.
8. Philosophy Vanilla Bean Nutmeg Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath ($18): The weather outside might be frightful, but this bubble bath is super delightful. The holiday-appropriate fragrance of vanilla bean and nutmeg will envelop you in its warm embrace when you use this festive bath supplement.
9. Wild Rituals Bath Bomb ($8): Bombs away! Embrace your inner mermaid with this soothing blend of seaweed and mango butter, housed in a fun, fizzing bath bomb.
10. Fig + Yarrow Floral Milk Bath ($32): This milk bath will wrap you up in a romantic mixture of beautiful florals and skin-softening milks and therapeutic salts. All in all, this fragrant option is a great way to end a TLC session.
11. Elucx Relax Dead Sea Salt Bath Soak ($23): Immerse yourself in a stew of pink clay, bergamot and rose petals that will help refresh both your mind and body.
12. Skinnyskinny Lavender, Peppermint and Tea Tree Bath Soak ($38): This carefully curated blend of lavender, peppermint and tea tree fragrance is a natural mood elevator that’s guaranteed to leave you with a smile on your face.
13. Aquarian Soul Coconut Rose Milk Bath ($32): Summer might be long gone, but we’ll never tire of the scent of coconuts. You’ll feel like a queen relaxing in this coconut milk and rose petal-infused bath that’ll leave your skin hydrated and happy.
14. Jo Malone Nutmeg and Ginger Bath Oil ($65): Get in the holiday spirit with a hydrating bath oil infused with notes of nutmeg and ginger. The scent is guaranteed to give you a boost of energy, making this a great choice for a midweek pick-me-up.
What are your favorite bath products? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.