14 Bath Bombs to Warm You Up on Cold, Dreary Days
Is there anything better on a cold winter night than a nice soak in the tub? We didn’t think so. Aside from warming you up in the cold, baths are the perfect way to treat yourself and your body to some much-needed TLC. While you might think such a relaxing time can only be achieved at a spa, it’s easy to bring the spa experience to your home with simple bath salts, soaks or bombs. So sit back, relax and soak in these 14 must-have bath essentials.
1. Level Naturals Chamomile Neroli Bath Bombs ($15): This bomb is like a cup of your favorite herbal tea. Throw one of these little balls of sunshine into your tub, close your eyes and immerse yourself in the floral scent of a simpler life.
2. True Nature Botanicals Dead Sea Salts in Bliss ($48): These aptly named bath salts will truly leave you in a state of bliss. Soak in the aroma of roses and sandalwood with this stress-reducing bath experience.
3. Herbivore Botanicals Detox Dead Sea Bath Salts ($18): Give your mind and body a total detox with this potent blend of refreshing soaking salts. Blue clay and eucalyptus are just two of the ingredients in this mixture, which will create a totally mind-clearing experience.
4. Lush Experimenter Bath Bomb ($9): Bring a little color to your bath with this psychedelic bath bomb from Lush. With swirling hues accompanying the scents of vanilla and tonka, this fizzing bomb truly brings a little bit of art to your tub.
5. Harlow Rustic Bath Soak ($22): Sit back and breathe in the aroma of Himalyan pink salt, oranges and chamomile in this fun, rustic bath soak.
6. Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Honey Bath ($45): We’ll never say no to a delicious dessert, and you never have to when you’re using a bath product as sweet and scrumptious as this one. This honey bath from Laura Mercier comes with the scent of crème brûlée, for the ultimate French girl experience.
7. Osmia Organics Organic Tea Bath ($29): Tea lovers, rejoice — this bath is for you! You’ll feel like you’re climbing into a delightful cup of tea using this mixture of oats, roses, flowers and salt.
8. Philosophy Vanilla Bean Nutmeg Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath ($18): The weather outside might be frightful, but this bubble bath is super delightful. The holiday-appropriate fragrance of vanilla bean and nutmeg will envelop you in its warm embrace when you use this festive bath supplement.
9. Wild Rituals Bath Bomb ($8): Bombs away! Embrace your inner mermaid with this soothing blend of seaweed and mango butter, housed in a fun, fizzing bath bomb.
10. Fig + Yarrow Floral Milk Bath ($32): This milk bath will wrap you up in a romantic mixture of beautiful florals and skin-softening milks and therapeutic salts. All in all, this fragrant option is a great way to end a TLC session.
11. Elucx Relax Dead Sea Salt Bath Soak ($23): Immerse yourself in a stew of pink clay, bergamot and rose petals that will help refresh both your mind and body.
12. Skinnyskinny Lavender, Peppermint and Tea Tree Bath Soak ($38): This carefully curated blend of lavender, peppermint and tea tree fragrance is a natural mood elevator that’s guaranteed to leave you with a smile on your face.
13. Aquarian Soul Coconut Rose Milk Bath ($32): Summer might be long gone, but we’ll never tire of the scent of coconuts. You’ll feel like a queen relaxing in this coconut milk and rose petal-infused bath that’ll leave your skin hydrated and happy.
14. Jo Malone Nutmeg and Ginger Bath Oil ($65): Get in the holiday spirit with a hydrating bath oil infused with notes of nutmeg and ginger. The scent is guaranteed to give you a boost of energy, making this a great choice for a midweek pick-me-up.
What are your favorite bath products? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)