10 Bestsellers from the Brit + Co Shop
You made it through the first week of classes and now it’s time to reward yourself. How about a pick from our very own Brit + Co Shop? Whether you’re looking for a healthy mixer or a cool new photo-taking gadget, the shop is stocked with all sorts of amazing and creative finds. Here are ten of our current bestsellers you won’t want to miss:
1. Photojojo Fisheye Lens ($20): Attach this little lens to your smartphone and instantly start snapping awesome 180° photos.
2. Ficks Hangover Preventative Cocktail Fortifier – Set of 3 ($33): Add a splash of Ficks to your cocktail and allow the vitamins, electrolytes + antioxidants to keep you hangover-free.
3. DOG MILK Dip Dyed Rope Leash Kit ($29): DIY a stylish ombre rope leash for your pup.
4. Coding 101: Intro to HTML + CSS Class ($20): Learn to code in just 60 minutes with this online class.
5. 2016 Historical Women’s Desks Calendar ($16): Stay up-to-date + inspired with this desk calendar.
6. Wide Angle/Macro Lens ($20): This nifty smartphone gadget is actually two lenses in one, so now you can capture everything both big and small.
7. Sorry I’m Gluten Free T-Shirt ($24): Alert your hostess of your dietary restrictions with this tell-all tee.
8. Vale Beaded Bracelet ($14): Add the perfect splash of color to your outfit with this pretty double-sided bracelet.
9. Good Grammar is Sexy Tote ($18): We’re just being honest.
10. Lil Whirl Mid Ring ($18): This delicate mid ring is adjustable to fit all fingers.
Get these goodies while they’re hot!
What’s your fave purchase you’ve made in the B+C Shop? Let us know in the comments.
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!