10 Beautiful Beds You’ll Never Want to Leave
Raise your hand if you take sleep seriously. Yup, our hands are raised right alongside yours. From the linens to the throw pillows, we give our beds the royal treatment. (Hey, there are food comas, Netflix binges and breakfasts to be had… not to mention post-brunch naps.) Make your bedroom a slumber sanctuary with these 10 gorgeous beds.
1. Alpine White Bed ($579): If you don’t have a ton of space, this minimalist bed with a built-in shelf eliminates your need for a nightstand. It’s perfect for housing a bedside lamp and iPhone for its overnight charge sesh.
2. Live Edge Wood Queen Bed ($3,498): This mammoth bed is straight out of the woods. It’s made out of sustainable lumber grown in Costa Rica, in fact. Make this mega-splurge the ultimate statement piece of your bedroom.
3. Morocco Headboard ($399): The lacy laser-cut geometric pattern of this airy white bed is sure to bring sweet dreams.
4. Corbin Bed + Headboard ($500): How gorg does this handwoven banana leaf head and footboard look? Keep its coastal-chic feel fresh with crisp white linens and neutral decor.
5. Bone Inlay Four-Poster Bed ($3,498): We’re in awe of the intricate detail of this inlaid bone and mango wood bed. Luxury comes at a price, but this bed is durable and timeless.
6. Natural Boerum Headboard ($300): A solid-wood headboard in a natural finish is simple, chic and sure to pair nicely with any color scheme.
8. Patterned Nailhead Headboard ($499): We’re always suckers for an upholstered nailhead headboard. Play up the geometric design on this bed with patterned textiles and wall decor.
9. Plum + Bow Amelia Bed ($729): Give your dreamy white linens a pop of color with this bed. It comes in berry, white, bronze and our personal fave, turquoise.
10. Alchemy Shiny Brass Bed ($599): Zhush up your bedroom with the sleek lines of this vintage-inspired brass bed. Against rich navy and a deep emerald wall, this sexy metallic bed instantly has us feeling dreamy.
Which one of these beds leaves you dreaming? Tell us in the comments.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.