Sweet Dreams: 10 Beautiful Bed Frames
It seems like everyone at Brit HQ is jet-setting all across the country this fall, from Texas to Portland to Chicago and New York, and all of us could use a good night of sleep. Now, the art of the perfect bed frame is something that can seem kind of boring. You’ve been fine without a frame for a decade, and the posters that hang above your bed as a makeshift headboard are totally cool… right? Maybe for now, but for your next big home decor purchase, feast your eyes on 10 beautiful bed frames.
Aside from a couple IKEA finds, this list is definitely packed to the max with investment pieces for your home. If you’ve already got a standard frame but need a headboard, check out these 20 DIY headboard options as well!
1. White Leirvik Bed Frame ($100): First, a classic (and extremely affordable) metal frame from IKEA. Though we’re not wild about the bedding pictured, a modern graphic print would elevate this to a chic and modern level.
2. Beam Platform Bed ($3,099): Sometimes you just want to lie down right on a slab of wood. This beautifully made bed looks pretty darn masculine in this setting, but could easily be warmed up with some key throw pillows or textiles.
4. Autumn Filigree Bed ($2,698): This looks like a bed fit for Marie Antoinette, or at least Marie Antoinette as portrayed by Kirsten Dunst ;) We dig all the whimsical filigree on this frame.
5. Paneled Villa Bed ($1,998): Beautiful panels and woodwork transport us to a decidedly European place when we dream of cozying up with this bed frame.
6. Amelia Bed ($729-$798): How ’bout a pop of red for your next bedroom design move? We love how this looks with the minimal white bedding.
7. Hidalgo Hardwood Bed ($2,898): Another more masculine option, we love the clean lines on this hardwood piece.
8. Birch Storage Bed Frame ($399): Can’t live without under-the-bed storage? Keep it more organized with this storage-ready bed frame, complete with four spacious drawers for all your odds and ends.
9. Italian Campaign Canopy Bed ($1,698-$1,898): Who knew canopy beds could be so modern? The sculptural lines of this canopy lend themselves to a seriously stylish look.
10. White Headboard & Bed Frame ($529-$598): Last, a basic white frame that has a vintage vibe to it. It could be fun to paint one or two of the bars a different color, or to “dip” the whole top of the headboard portion!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.