25 Beauty Advent Calendars to Get You in the Holiday Spirit
Beauty advent calendars, which replace traditional chocolates with mini makeup, skin, and hair treasures, are the more grown-up and glamorous versions of our childhood favorites. Plus, you get to try new products and discover new brands. We found 25 of the best beauty advent calendars of 2018 that feature everything including luxury skincare, bath products, makeup, and fragrances.
1. AmorePacific My 12 Days of Essential Beauty Set ($65): Experience the benefits of an essential Korean beauty ritual with this 12-piece set.
2. ASOS Face + Beauty Advent Calendar ($87): Explore a mix of skin, hair, and face products from brands like Caudalie, Dr. Jart+, and Benefit.
3. Atelier Cologne Discovery Advent Calendar ($59): Find your signature holiday scent with this curated set of perfumes, lotions, and bath treatments.
4. Babor Ampoule Advent Calendar ($99): With 24 revitalizing and rejuvenating ampoule concentrates to try, you’ll have glowing, vibrant-looking skin just in time for the festivities.
5. Balmain Limited Edition Advent Calendar 2018 ($154): Balmain brings its haute couture expertise to the beauty world with a set of 10 products from the Balmain Hair Couture range.
6. Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Advent Calendar ($200): Feast your eyes on this magical holiday calendar filled with some of Charlotte Tilbury’s most iconic beauty and skincare products.
7. Clarins 12-Pc. Festive Surprises 12-Day Advent Calendar Set ($60): This limited-edition set comes in a keepsake jewelry box and includes essentials like an exfoliating cleanser, a toning lotion, and a hydrating mask.
8. Dr. Barbara Sturm Advent Calendar ($600): Try out some of Dr. Barbara Sturm’s luxury skincare products with this calendar that’s valued at almost twice as much as the cost.
9. Glossybox ‘All I Want’ Advent Calendar ($99): This beautiful rose gold calendar is filled with an array of skincare, makeup, haircare and beauty tools.
10. Jo Malone Advent Calendar ($450): Find your signature scent in this drawer calendar with Jo Malone’s beloved fragrances.
11. L’Occitane Signature Advent Calendar ($59): For each purchase of the Signature Advent Calendar, L’Occitane will help UNICEF provide Vitamin A supplements to children in the fight against preventable childhood blindness.
12. Lookfantastic Advent Calendar ($115): This calendar is stocked with 25 beauty treats from skincare to tanning, haircare to cosmetics, branded tools, and exclusive products.
13. Nails Inc 12 Days of Beauty Gold Advent Calendar ($49): Look your best this holiday season with limited-edition nail polish shades and 12 full-size products for miracle nails, lips, and skin.
14. NYX Sugar Trip 24 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar ($55): Open an assortment of cult-faves like Soft Matte Lip Cream and Butter Gloss, as well as velvety eyeshadows, highlighters, and blush from our favorite affordable makeup brand.
15. Onyx Bathhouse 25 Days of Bath Bliss Gift Set ($20): Each box has a custom mix of bath essentials like bath bombs, salts, and confetti for almost a month’s worth of blissful soaks.
16. Paul & Joe Beaute Limited Edition Makeup Collection 2018 Advent Calendar ($75): For cat and beauty lovers alike, this spirited Christmas case has a variety of limited edition Paul & Joe Beaute items.
17. QVC Beauty Christmas Advent Calendar 24-Piece Collection ($65): This 24-piece QVC beauty advent calendar features the hottest picks from your favorite brands like First Aid Beauty and Kate Somerville.
18. Rituals Advent Calendar ($89): Start new rituals this year with 24 products for home and body, inspired by the wisdom and ancient traditions of Asian cultures.
19. Sephora Collection Wish Upon a Star Advent Calendar ($36): This cosmetics calendar is packed with 12 signature Sephora items to help you create your best holiday look.
20. SkinStore 12 Miracles of Beauty ($99): This exclusive calendar has been carefully curated over the past 12 months by SkinStore’s team to help introduce you to new skin, makeup, and hair care brands like Elemis and Eyeko.
21. Space NK Advent Calendar ($250): The first advent calendar from Space NK is filled with goodies from top brands, including Sunday Riley and Dr. Dennis Gross.
22. Susanne Kaufmann Gold Holiday Calendar ($235): Presented in an opulent gold box, the 24 relaxing and calming beauty products will set you up for your best year yet.
23. The Body Shop 24 Days of the Enchanted Advent Calendar ($70): Let The Body Shop’s whimsical cast of woodland creatures guide you through 24 days of surprises to revive and re-energize your body and mind.
24. Tocca Ten Days of Tocca Gift Set ($50): Behind each of the 10 doors is a mini Tocca fragrance that will inspire you to travel the world.
25. YSL Advent Calendar ($300): This advent calendar contains cult items like a full-size Touche Éclat Pen and nail polish and minis of other favorites.
Follow us on Pinterest for more holiday gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.