A couple of things will happen after you go see the brand new live-action version of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast: You’ll be all smiles, you’ll sing all the songs (like Ariana Grande and John Legend’s take on “Tale As Old As Time“) and you’ll want to buy ALL THE THINGS. And we don’t blame you: As far as merchandise tie-ins with a film goes, they really created something for everyone from the home chef, to the tea time lover, to the gal who wants to embrace her inner Belle at the beach.
1. Danielle Nicole Beast Backpack ($78): The good news? This Beast backpack by Danielle Nicole is adorable! The bad news: It’s currently on back order. But it’s so worth the wait! Also, check out the equally awesome clutch right here.
2. Le Creuset Beauty and the Beast Soup Pot ($280): A Le Creuset mash-up with Disney? Yes, please! While we always like a piece of Le Creuset, we LOVE this one. The bright blue limited-edition piece of cookware magic comes with red roses worthy of Belle and a gold knob that says “Be Our Guest.”
3. Swarovski Beauty and the Beast Clip Earrings ($499): Oh, hello there, gorgeous earrings. These blinged-out Swarovski crystal clip-ons are just one of the items in the jewelry maker’s line of Beauty and the Beast accessories, from chokers to a bejeweled figurine for $14,000 (yes, $14K).
4. Danielle Nicole Disney’s Beauty and the Beast Book Clutch ($68): Show off your love of handbags, books, and Beauty and the Beast all in one adorable package.
5. Minkpink Baroque N Beauty Jacket ($150): Oh dear God, how sweet is this jacket? This embellished denim ode to the original animated movie is so what we want to be wearing like right now, but sadly, we’ll have to wait; deliveries won’t be happening until May.
6. Minkpink Provincial Life Pinafore Culotte ($120): The whole Minkpink Beauty and the Beast capsule collection is pretty spot-on, and this is another, way more subtle piece that we’re lovin’. This pinafore culotte doesn’t scream Belle but rather whispers it (and it sounds so good).
7. Beauty and the Beast Limited Edition Fine China Tea Set ($250): If you’re going to invest in a pretty tea set anytime soon (and you happen to be all about Beauty and the Beast), this would be the one to get. They only made 2,000 of this limited-edition fine china tea set, which includes a Mrs. Potts teapot, a Chip cup, plus three additional cups and four saucers.
8. Limited Edition Disney Beauty and the Beast “Beauty Within” Embellished Westwood Jacket ($598): Channel the ’90s with this Belle-yellow velour jacket. It is totally blinged out and embellished with over 3,300 Swarovski crystals.
9. A Lasting Bellé by My Lasting Bouquet ($199): This might appear to just be a simple rose under glass, but noooo, it’s so much more. This is an actual rose that’s been carefully preserved and will last up to a year. A YEAR. No telling what will happen when the last petal falls, but it sure will be pretty while it lasts.
10. Disney Beauty and the Beast Belle Cape ($60): If you’re going into the woods looking for your missing father, then you simply MUST dress accordingly. This royal red cape with embroidered roses, Cogsworth, Lumiere, and Mrs. Potts is perfect for this journey, or really, any journey.
11. Disney Beauty and the Beast Belle Swim Top and Swim Bottoms ($63): Forget about Ariel being the only Disney beauty in the water, you’ll grab that crown in this Belle-inspired swim suit from Hot Topic. Pieces are sold separately, but you so need both.
12. Mini Melissa Mini Ultragirl Beauty and the Beast ($65): There is one thing wrong with these cute flats — they don’t come in adult sizes! Instead, you’ll have to live vicariously through the feet of the little girl in your life as she wears these totally adorable shoes.
13. Stance The Rose Classic Crew Socks ($20): After Beauty and the Beast warms your heart, let these cozy socks warm your feet! These rose classic crew socks are just one of several that Stance did for Beauty and the Beast.
14. Unique Vintage Yellow Stretch Cap Sleeve Swing Dress ($68): If you wanna engage in a bit of Disneybounding, this dress from Unique Vintage’s “Tale As Old As Time Collection” is perfect! Bonus points: It comes in size small to 2X.
15. Heidi Daus Disney’s Beauty and the Beast “Cogsworth” Crystal and Enamel Pin ($120): While the merch is heavy on Belle, she’s not the only character being honored with homages. Here, Cogsworth is bejeweled for an HSN exclusive.
16. Cyclops Print Works Print #64: Beauty and the Beast by Craig Drake (Price TBD): There are only 200, yes TWO HUNDRED, of these gorgeous Nagel-esque Beauty and the Beast art prints. This beauty is a handmade serigraph featuring 23 colors, is hand numbered, and even has a seal of authenticity. You can try to grab one when they go one sale at Cyclops Print Works on March 17 at 12pm.
Which Beauty and the Beast-inspired item is your favorite? Tweet us @BritandCo and let us know!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Williams-Sonoma)