Blush is one of the most standard beauty products out there, y’all. It’s simple and straightforward — making it a super-relatable product for makeup newbies — and it delivers an instant effect that flatters everyone’s face. From perking up our complexions to draping your makeup, I love blush so much it makes me blush (lol). Here are five of my all-time faves!
1. Bobbi Brown Blush ($28) in Pale Pink: This cult-favorite blush was the first I ever used (thanks, Mom!), and it’s still in my makeup rotation to this day. It’s a universally flattering shade that instantly brightens up your face with the perfect saturation of delicate pink color. I turn to this stuff year-round and will never not wear it.
2. Benefit Cosmetics Dallas Box o’ Powder Blush ($29): I love products that look good on everyone (see above), and I wear this bronzer-blush hybrid from Benefit on my cheeks every single day. This rosy, slightly glowy powder gives the warmth of a blush and the definition of a bronzer. It’s amazing and I seriously can’t get enough. Bonus: You can also sweep this over your eyelids!
3. NARS Blush ($30) in Orgasm: Another universally flattering blush (do you sense a pattern here?). I’m obsessed AF with this winner from NARS. The peachy shade features a wearable amount of shimmer — seriously, you’ll never look glittery — but keep in mind that this stuff is far from matte. I especially love sweeping this on my cheeks during the summer when I have a bit of color on my face. A little bit of this blush goes a long way, so one of these palettes will last you forever.
4. MILANI Baked Blush ($8) in 03 Berry Amore: One of my favorite drugstore beauty products ever, this multi-dimensional blush seriously stands up to its more expensive competitors. Not only does it have a luxe look and feel, but its staying power is truly impressive. This is another blush in the lineup that looks incred on everyone — promise! It’s a solid product to get involved with because of its beautiful color, affordable price and pretty packaging.
5. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush ($28) in Captivating: Coral blush is a fun way to bring a different color into your everyday makeup routine, and this product from Tarte is, by far, my fave way to incorporate it into mine. This blush holds up to anything: a long day at the office, a night on the town and even a workout (this stuff won’t even budge after a sweaty SoulCycle class!). Swirl this stuff onto your cheeks to give off summery vibes year round.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.