12 Essential Beauty Products for Pretty Summer Feet
Sandal season is in full swing, and while some people out there can’t wait to unleash their bare toes in strappy slingbacks, others are trembling at the idea of seeing what became of our precious peds during the winter months. But there’s no reason to fear those flip-flops. You can easily treat your feet for summer, even if the colder seasons have caused dryness, callouses, and peeling. Get ready for a carefree season filled with open-toed options.
1. Kendal All-in-One Foot Spa Bath Massager ($60): Ah, the best part of a pedicure has to be the foot bath. But you don’t have to spend an arm and a leg at the salon. Dip your toes into an all-in-one spa that will massage, apply soothing heat, and moisturize your tired feet.
2. Soft Touch Foot Peel Mask ($20): If you have major callouses, it might be time to opt for a heavy-hitting treatment. Peeling masks slough away massive layers of dead skin to reveal soft, baby-like feet underneath. It may seem a little cringe-inducing to some, but to others, a peel is extremely satisfying.
3. AHAVA Dead Sea Mud Dermud Intensive Foot Cream ($26): After all the exfoliating, peeling, and massaging, it’s time to moisturize. This Dead Sea mud will penetrate deeply for velvety steppers.
4. Amope Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File ($45): If you’re too impatient for peels and foot baths, break out this foot file to bust through any hard callouses quickly (but gently).
5. Purely Northwest Antifungal Tea Tree Oil Body Wash ($15): Athlete’s foot can really put a damper on your summer shoe dreams. Keep your feet fungus-free with this sweet-smelling wash.
6. TheraFlow Dual Foot Massager Roller ($19): Happy feet should start from the inside out. This massage roller will ease any pains and keep skin supple after days spent hitting the hot pavement or combing the beach.
7. Essie Nail Color Polish in ‘Saltwater Happy’ ($9): Finish off your pedicure with a festive summer color. This periwinkle blue reminds us of a Caribbean coastline.
8. ONME Pedicure Kit ($14): If you’re serious about prepping pristine feet, it’s time to get your tools in order. This kit has everything you need, including nail clippers and manicure pliers.
9. Love Pumice 2-in-1 Pumice Stone ($11): You can gently buff your heels with a more low-key approach thanks to this high-quality glass pumice stone with two levels of coarseness.
10. Love, Lori Shower Foot Scrubber ($15): Your feet can collect grime while walking around the city, the beach, or just around your house. Instead of hunching over with a brush, easily clean between those toes with a scrubber that sits conveniently on your shower floor.
11. NatraCure 5-Toe Gel Moisturizing Socks ($15): Sit back, relax and seal the deal by slipping on some nourishing socks. They do the job of classic foot creams but without the effort. It’s the ultimate in lazy girl beauty.
12. Lavilin Foot Deodorant Cream ($18): Of course, summer weather eventually leads to sweat and odor. But don’t worry; you can combat it with this award-winning deodorant that is specially designed to keep your feet dry and fresh.
Do you have any recommendations for soothing foot products? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.