8 of the Best Beauty Serums You Can Buy on Amazon Prime
The holidays are around the corner, and that means ample parties with friends, families, and coworkers. ‘Tis the time of year to put your best face forward, and no, we don’t mean just a big smile dressed in your most radiant red lip; your skin should glow like holiday lights. Some claim beauty serums are miracles in a bottle. So if you’re interested in trying beauty serum for the first time, or stocking up for the holidays, these highly rated serums will take your beauty routine to the next level and start the new year on the right foot.
1. Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Eyes and Lashes Anti-Wrinkle Eye Serum With Hyaluronic Acid ($35): This affordable serum reduces the appearance of wrinkles and firms skin around the eye when applied correctly. Additionally, Vichy’s LiftActiv serum will fortify and condition your lashes — so you don’t need to follow through with that eyelash lift you were considering.
2. Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum ($45): Like many serums on the market right now, this skincare serum is made with hyaluronic acid to retain the skin’s natural moisture and enhance firmness and elasticity. This Mario Badescu Serum also contains 7.5 percent ascorbic acid (also known as vitamin C) to help reduce discoloration and brighten your skin.
3. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Pore-Refining Anti-Aging Facial Serum ($45): To tighten pores and reduce their appearance, you want a specialized serum like this one. This La Roche-Posay serum will visibly smooth your skin and is best used on oily complexions.
4. Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum ($48): Juice Beauty has created a lightweight antioxidant serum that is made with certified organic juices. Designed to feed your skin with vitamins and antioxidants, and equipped to moisturize with fatty acid plant oils, this is a rather natural product to incorporate into your beauty routine. Not to mention, it has been clinically proven to fight free radical skin cell damage up to 87 percent. That’s pretty dang impressive, if you ask us.
5. Coola Suncare Organic Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Face Serum ($54): One of the dreariest parts of the winter months can be the lack of sun. Coola’s anti-aging face serum not only has the hyaluronic acid goodness that we know and love, but it also will give you that year-round glow with a sunless tan that can last up to three days.
6. Bioderma Hydrabio Serum ($25): Although this Bioderma Hydrabio Serum is less expensive than others on this list, it still has great reviews that might give you peace of mind about what you’re putting on your face. Developed to retrain your skin to moisturize itself, this serum will help repair the skin’s cellular activity that has been disrupted through stress, pollution, and cold weather.
7. L’Occitane Anti-Aging Divine Extract/Serum ($119): L’Occitane is well-known for their amazing skincare products, and this Divine anti-aging serum is a standout product. It boasts the highest concentration of immortelle and myrtle essential oils, which helps plump the skin and make it visibly younger. So it’s basically black magic, and we’re #downforit.
8. StriVectin Tightening Neck Serum Roller ($89): Our necks can be a major source of insecurity, so if you’d like to tighten yours up, you’re not alone by any means. The StriVectin roller is paraben-free and will firm and lift the skin around your neck so it looks just as stellar as your face.
Want more beauty shopping tips? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.