Between the Colton and Tia drama and contestant shockers, season 14 of The Bachelorette has been a wild ride, to say the least. Through all of the craziness, however, there’s one thing that remains consistent: Becca Kufrin’s killer beauty. With her gorgeous brown locks and her natural, dewy makeup, the show’s leading lady has it going on. Luckily, the reality star’s current stylist and makeup artist, Lydia Sellers (Kufrin worked with franchise artist Gina Modica on the show) is happy to share the deets about how to get the 28-year-old’s signature glam.
“I feel like she has a very easygoing, carefree sense of style and attitude about her,” Sellers tells us. “I think she sticks pretty true to herself.” On the hair front, that means styling her client’s mostly one-length cut with face-framing layers in loose, textured waves. Sellers achieves by alternating the direction of a ¾ to 1-inch curling iron, keeping it really loose, and tousling it at the ends with fingers.
When it comes to Kufrin’s makeup, Sellers shares that while Kufrin is always down to try new things, at the end of the day, she “wants to look and feel like herself.”
Read on for all the deets on the arsenal of products she uses to recreate Kufrin’s effortless look.
how to copy Becca’s beach wave HAIRstyle
1. Kristin Ess Instant Lift Thickening Spray ($14): Sellers first amps up Kufrin’s locks with some water and thickening spray. “[I’ll use] Kristin Ess Thickening Spray all over,” she says.
2. HAI Styleset Professional Blowdryer ($110): “I love using the HAI Styleset blowdryer,” Sellers explains. “It’s really strong and powerful and it has different heat setting. I will go in and rough set it with my hands, dry the product in, then I’ll go in with a curling iron and do the waves.”
3. Kevin Murphy Bedroom Hair ($45): Post-curl, Sellers continues adding texture with the help of Kevin Murphy’s hairspray. “Their Bedroom Hair is amazing for creating a piece-y texture with a little grit at the roots,” she says.
4. Kevin Murphy Powder Puff ($39): The pro adds a bit of this powder at the roots for lift. “It breaks up the hair to give it a little more of a natural vibe,” she says.
5. L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray ($13): To finish the look off, Sellers reaches for this brushable spray throughout the day. “It doesn’t make it stiff,” she says. “The spray keeps the hair really flowy and bouncy.”
6. Davines Oi All-in-One Milk ($17): In the event that Kufrin wants to switch things up with a slightly more refined coif, Sellers opts for a sleek blowdry with no wave. “If I’m doing something really polished, [this is] basically just a smoothing serum that you prep the hair with,” she reveals. “I put that in the ends to moisturize and make sure they’re nice and shiny.”
7. Kevin Murphy Smooth Again ($42): Sellers uses yet another Kevin Murphy product to get the desired refined effect. “Once it’s dry, I’ll go from the roots to mid-shaft with Smooth Again,” she says. “It’s a cream [that] gets the hair straight once you blowdry.”
how to copy becca’s GLOWY MAKEUP
8. Iconic London Illuminator ($44): Sellers consistently uses Iconic London’s Illuminator in Original to help Kufrin get that gorgeous glow. “Sometimes I like to mix that in with my [Giorgio] Armani Luminous Silk Foundation ($64),” she tells us. “Just a drop [because] it’s very pigmented.”
9. Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer ($27): Sellers depends on this concealer to hide any tired eyes from appearances or trouble spots.
10. Tom Ford Cream Color for Eyes ($46): These cream shadows are a favorite of both Sellers and Kufrin. “They’re creamy, [but] they dry more like a powder shadow,” Sellers says. “They really stick to the eye, and they’re really pigmented.”
11. Lanolips Tinted Balm with SPF 30 ($14): Kufrin keeps things light on the pout front. “We go pretty natural,” she shares. “We haven’t really done like a bright lip color.” Instead, Sellers turns to tinted balms. “Lanolips has a really beautiful balm,” she says.
12. Fresh Tinted Lip Treatment ($24): Another Kufrin fave comes in the form of these tinted beauties. “She’s [also] loving these Fresh Lip Balms,” Sellers reveals. “[They’re] tinted to keep her lips having color but are also very natural and classic.”
13. MAC Lip Pencil ($18): To polish it all off, Sellers goes for a MAC pencil in a neutral hue. “I have been reaching for a lot of nude-y pink tones,” she says.
What do you think of Becca’s natural style? Share over @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Noel Vasquez/Getty, Lydia Sellers)