15 Fruity Bellinis That Taste Like Summer
If the sun shining down onto your bare legs isn’t indiction enough, let the contents of your champagne and cocktail glasses let it be known: it’s officially bellini season. And we couldn’t be happier. Not only are they super pretty to look at, they’re, um, pretty darn tasty, too. Whether you’re hosting a bottomless brunch or want a quick pre-dinner drink, you should seriously consider mixing up one of these 15 sparkling bellinis. They won’t disappoint.
3. The Apricot Bellini: For those of you who are looking for a mocktail recipe, try this deliciously healthy bellini made with apricot nectar, sparkling grape juice, crushed ice and fresh mint. It’s the perfect drink for a baby showers and moms-to-be. (via A Spoonful of Sugar Designs)
4. The Mango and Raspberry Bellini: This gorgeous bellini is dangerously simple to make. Using a blender, combine frozen mango, frozen raspberries, coconut sugar, water and champagne. It’ll be done before you can say, “I love bellinis!” (via Camille Styles)
5. The Fresh Peach Bellini: Peaches and champagne go together like milk and cookies. It’s the original fruit + sparkling wine combination, and it’s easy to see why. It tastes like a sweet and sunny vacation. (via PDX Food Love)
6. The Rhubarb Bellini: See that rhubarb at the farmers market? You know, that gorgeous red-looking celery that you normally never pick up because you have no idea what to do with it? Bring some home and make a tasty cocktail out of it. Trust us. (via The Seasoned Traveler)
8. The Strawberry Bellini: This recipe literally calls for two ingredients — strawberries and champagne. What more could you ask for in a breezy brunch cocktail? (via High Heels to Hot Wheels)
9. The Frozen Kiwi Bellini: Kiwis rarely make an appearance in cocktails, and we think that’s a problem. A solution? This incredible frozen kiwi, lime and mint concoction that’s perfect for a sunny spring picnic. (via Party Blu Prints Blog)
10. The Bitter Peach Bellini: Mix things up a bit with your traditional peach bellini by adding an ounce of Aperol. It’ll tame down the fruitiness and add a welcome bitter taste that’ll balance perfectly with the sweetness of the peach. (via The Kitchn)
14. The Frozen Peach Bellini: If it’s a little warmer wherever you are (lucky you!) and if you’re in search of a drink that’ll cool you down, try making this frozen peach bellini recipe. The added rosemary truly elevates the flavor, so don’t skip it! (via My Life as a Mrs.)
15. The Strawberry Rhubarb Bellini With Basil: You love strawberries. You love basil. And thanks to the recipe above, you now love rhubarb. Put ’em together and what do you get? This sweet, sweet taste of heaven in bellini form. (via Serious Eats)
Do you have a favorite bellini recipe? Share your recipe in the comments section below!