An Ode to Warmer Weather: 27 Pairs of Awesomely Printed Shorts
Warm weather is finally on its way, and with it comes lots and lots of cute summer clothes. Tanks, dresses, sandals… what’s not to like? Shorts are one of our favorite spring and summer staples, especially when they’re bright and colorful. So check out these 27 fun and uniquely printed pairs.
1. Saturday Pocket Shorts in Jumping Gazelles ($75): Jumping gazelles is the greatest print of all time. It’s fun, crazy and definitely appropriate for all occasions… well… maybe most.
2. Topshop Fluro Check Shorts ($64): The extremely bright neon colors bring about memories of an old school TV test pattern… minus the obnoxious noise.
3. Anthropologie Dash Dash Shorts ($88): If you’re guilty of using way too many em dashes, you’ll really connect with these dash-dash shorts.
4. ASOS Daisy Printed Culotte Shorts ($29): Daisies are pretty much an embodiment of all that is spring. And so are these shorts.
5. Gap Sun Kissed Multi Stripe Shorts ($45): Not one, but two color combos!
6. ASOS Hot Pants in Jewel Sequins ($85): Awesomely jeweled and sequined shorts are always begging to be worn to a super cool party.
7. Zara Printed Shorts ($80): Summery colors and linear patterns? Yes and yes.
8. American Apparel High Waist Shorts in Watermelon ($102): Watermelon is the fruit of warm weather. The fun and playful print just puts it even higher on our favorite summertime foods.
9. Anthropologie Dark Bloom Shorts ($68): All kinds of floral prints are appropriate this season, no matter if they’re light or not.
10. ASOS Bright Floral Culotte Shorts ($29): Culotte shorts are the bomb because they’re light and airy. Also, they apparently go well with chunky black shoes. Seriously, how ’90s are those?!
11. American Apparel Floral Print Cuff Shorts ($54): All you need are a solid colored top and some printed shorts and you’re good to go.
12. ASOS High Waist Shorts in Abstract Print ($57): We’re all about geometric prints and shorts that look like skirts. Skorts 4 life.
13. Anthropologie Finchley Pleated Shorts ($78): Elephants! Yes!
14. Minkpink Moroccan Tile Shorts ($85): Minkpink calls this style “undone cool.” Rock it this festival season.
15. Saturday Pocket Shorts in Photo Floral ($75): Pixelation has never looked so good. These shorts look awesome from afar, and even better up close.
16. Forever 21 Night Bloom Shorts ($16): Dark bloom? Night Bloom? It looks like dark florals are in for this season.
17. Zara Geometric Print Shorts ($50): It’s like a super colorful kaleidoscope!
18. True Decadence Floral Satin Shorts ($72): Normal floral print + craziness + the land of Oz = these shorts.
19. American Apparel Sunflower Print Shorts ($60): Just like daisies, sunflowers are all things warm and summery.
20. Nasty Gal Watermelon Denim Shorts ($85): As opposed to the many slices of watermelon on the earlier pair, these shorts are just one big melon.
21. Kenzo Printed Cotton Shorts ($140): Those random buttons toward the hemline? Don’t know what their purpose is, but they get major props.
22. Anthropologie Lithographe Shorts ($78): Orange and pink is the exact color combo you want to be sporting right now.
23. River Island Turn Up Shorts ($38): It’s a ’90s explosion up in here.
24. Topshop Mutated Orchid Print Shorts ($56): When an elastic band is added to a bold print, only good things can happen.
25. Saturday Pocket Shorts in Strata Stripe ($75): Pair a linear pattern with a neutral top and let the stripes do the talking.
26. ASOS Shorts in Multi Stripe ($48): High-waisted shorts can handle thicker stripes. And while you might not sport these at the beach, they’d be willing to be your wingman for a night on the town.
27. 10 Crosby Derek Lam Silk Shorts ($275): If you’re all about comfort, you need to have a pair of silk shorts in your wardrobe. Super into this print? Lucky for you, it comes with a matching blouse.
What warm weather fashion are you most excited for? Tell us all about it in the comments below!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.