Every Beauty Rewards Programs You Need to Join
Beauty lovers will stop at nothing to get their hands on hot, new products. But after a season filled with newly launched lines and kits, your credit card might need a little love in return. Luckily, many of our favorite beauty retailers offer special rewards programs where you can earn free products, exclusive discounts, and birthday gifts. Though most are free, the ones that require a yearly fee can have mega payoffs. If you aren’t part of these six rewards programs, get on it ASAP.
1. Sephora Beauty Insider (Free): Signing up will get you started at the card’s first tier. At that level, you’ll earn exclusive coupons, a free gift during your birthday month, and complimentary products with the points that you earn. Spend a little more ($350 in a calendar year, to be exact) and you’ll level up to VIB status for even sweeter deals. For a serious beauty addict (spend $1,000 in a calendar year), you’ll make your way to the company’s top tier of their rewards program: VIB Rouge. Rouge members get free two-day shipping online, a special birthday gift, and double points multiple times per year, and will be the first to know about new products as they drop.
2. ULTA Ultamate Rewards (Free): Everyone who signs up for the program will receive an awesome birthday gift and the ability to earn points to spend on products. You get at least one point for every dollar you spend and can start redeeming on your purchases once you reach 100 points. If you make your way up to the brand’s platinum level (an easy feat if you spend $450 in a calendar year), you’ll earn points 25 percent faster, gain access to exclusive offers and events, and score double points during your birthday month.
3. Birchbox Points (Free): Whether you’re a subscriber to the monthly subscription box or just shop online or in the brand’s New York City brick-and-mortar outpost — creating an account on the website can help you earn free products quickly. You get one point for every dollar that you spend. With 100 points equaling $10 off, that’s essentially like getting 10 percent back to spend on more incredible beauty buys.
4. MAC Select Loyalty Program (Free): Whether you’re Seduced, Devoted, or Obsessed (the program’s three tiers), you get some amazing perks like anniversary gifts, complimentary makeovers, free two-day shipping, and cutting-the-line access to exclusive items.
5. CVS Extracare Beauty Club (Free): All members get ExtraBucks, which can later be spent on more makeup and skincare. Just for signing up, you’ll receive a 10-percent-off beauty shopping pass plus $5 ExtraBucks for every $50 that you spend on beauty. You can also enjoy a $3 ExtraBucks reward on your birthday and exclusive coupons.
6. Aveda Pure Privilege ($10 one-time enrollment fee): Did you know that you can earn a free vacation just from buying Aveda products? For every dollar you throw down, you’ll score points that can be redeemed for gift certificates, products, and even — get this — resort stays. All Pure Privilege members also get exclusive coupons to use on their next service and/or product purchase.
Tweet us your favorite beauty rewards programs @BritandCo!