These Are the 10 Best Celeb Instagram Shots from NFYW
As summer draws to a close (wah!) there’s one thing keeping us from delving into the depths of total despair: New York Fashion Week. Always one step ahead of the game, designers are already looking to spring, giving us all the inspiration we need to power through the winter months that lie ahead. While we can’t be there firsthand to see all the latest fashions, celebs such as Taylor Swift, Kylie and Kendall Jenner (who got stuck in an elevator together) CAN, and we’re pretty much LIVING for their Instagram photos. Check out 10 of the best celeb NYFW Instagram snaps we found below!
1. Taylor Swift: Taylor Swift’s post from gal pal Gigi Hadid’s Tommy Hilfiger fashion show perfectly embodied the madness that is NYFW. “Clearly all of us were able to remain calm at Gigi’s show,” she joked, “especially @anwarhadid.”
2. Ashley Graham: The front row at Christian Siriano was a venerable who’s who of fashion, with stylish babes Christina Hendricks, Pam Anderson, Neve Campbell, Jamie Alexander and Ashley Graham all in a row. “Girl power!” she wrote.
3. Jamie Chung: An admittedly hungover Jamie Chung, who revealed her indiscretions on Instagram stories, had some fun at the @cushnieetochs show, writing, “I’m taking over [their] Instagram page for the day and will be posting before and during the show. Photobombs galore.”
4. Olivia Palermo: As the newly appointed global brand ambassador for Banana Republic, Olivia was all over fashion week: Look at her go, all business in a plaid overcoat as she hails a cab amid racks of clothing.
5. Gigi Hadid: Gigi took time out to thank her fashion mentor, writing, “I will never be able to fully express my gratitude to you @tommyhilfiger — you are the best design/business mentor I could ever ask for. Thank you for this opportunity. Much love.”
6. Hailey Baldwin: Model Hailey Baldwin was also on hand at the Tommy Hilfger show, writing, “Another great show! Thank you @tommyhilfiger.”
7. Christina Milian: Christina dodged some major side-eye backstage at the Nicole Miller fashion show.
8. Whitney Port: Olivia’s former The City co-star, Whitney Port, didn’t need a runway to turn heads in this killer kimono ensemble, writing, “That robe life.”
9. Victoria Beckham: Victoria gave us all a sneak peek at the hard work that goes on behind the scenes to make fashion week happen with this freeze-frame vid.
10. Kelly Osbourne: Kelly Osbourne looks absolutely AMAZING in what she says is her third look of the day “by one of my favorite designers, @francescaliberatoreofficial.”
What designer would you most like to see at NYFW? Tell us over @BritandCo!
(Photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)