NYFW is upon us! And while we would love to be like Anna Wintour and score front-row seats to the hottest shows, the truth is us mere mortals would have to just settle for living vicariously through the Insta feeds of the hottest fashion bloggers and models.
1. La Sirena Fashion Week Aperitivo: Has there ever been a sweeter pair of words than “free drinks”? Well, Mario Batali’s restaurant in Chelsea’s Maritime Hotel is offering just that every day for NYFW, and tacking on some food as well. Just be sure to be there from 3-5pm, and enjoy New York’s disappearing summer on La Sirena’s patio. 3-5pm, Sept. 7 to 14; no RSVP necessary, just show up! (Photo via Bryan Bedder/Getty)
2. Recharge Lounge by Caravan Stylist Studio: Need to take a breather between shows (or your hectic work day)? Stop by The Gregory Hotel for a chill-out hub for fashion insiders trying to, well, recharge amidst hectic meetings. You may also pick up a goodie bag with a “Fashion Week survival kit” that includes Color Club nail polish and, of course, an energy bar. Bonus: From Sept. 9 to 11, Caravan Stylish Studio is offering complimentary hair or makeup service by appointment. 10:30am – 4:30pm, Sept. 6-10; email email@example.com for more information.
3. Triumph Hotels NYFW Beauty Pop-Ups with PRIV: An annual favorite, this year’s pop-ups will have PRIV, an on-demand beauty service, offering up manicures at three different locations: Hotel Belleclaire on Sept 9, Hotel Edison on Sept. 12, and Washington Jefferson on Sept. 14. All events go from 10am to 2pm, and service will be first come, first served, so get there early. (Photo via Getty)
4. “Hot to Adopt” Feline Fashion Lounge With Katie Cassidy: Arrow star Katie Cassidy will be combining her loves – fashion and feline furballs – in this unique showcase of cat-inspired looks. In partnership with Fresh Step Litter, the cats walking the runway will also be open for adoption, so you may come away with a lifelong partner! 1-4 pm, Sept. 10; RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Photo via Gustavo Caballero/Getty)
5. Gen Art and Bloomingdale’s Fashion Delight Pop-Up: The noon pop-up at Bloomingdale’s Soho store launches on Sept. 9, with daily events highlighting a new designer. Topics on deck for the week include runway beauty with Daniel Silverstein, finalist of NBC’s Fashion Star, and shoe designing with Femmes Sans Peur. Noon, Sept. 9-16; email Gen Art at RSVP@genart.com for more information. (Photo via Getty)
Have you attended any of these? Tell us @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Larry Busacca/Getty)