When it comes down to it, the average person follows celebrities on Instagram purely for glamorous behind-the-scenes moments and, let’s face it, the occasional scandalous selfie (ahem, we’re looking at you, Kylie Jenner). For the rest of us, we strictly scroll to double-tap the best hair looks spotted on our favorite A-listers and use their top-notch locks to inspire our hair for the week ahead. Whether you have a special occasion (wedding season is still going strong, you guys) or simply want a laid-back look to rock for your next girls’ night out, we’ve hearted the must-copy hair looks on Kendall, Karlie, Rihanna and beyond.
1. Olivia Palermo: It’s been awhile since the undeniably chic Olivia Palermo has made hair news, so we’re excited to see she’s gone wild with bangs. (Photo via @andrecelebhair)
2. Gwen Stefani: When Gwen isn’t rocking a retro ‘do, she’s usually sporting a totally cute bun. (Photo via @gwenstefani)
3. Kendall Jenner: The brunette beauty shows off her killer Blue Steel pose and her sleek ponytail backstage at fashion week. (Photo via @kendalljenner)
4. Diane Kruger: The stunning actress gives us a sneak peek of her new Violet Grey beauty shoot and gorgeous wavy locks too. (Photo via @dianekrugerperso)
5. Jenna Dewan Tatum: Sometimes a simple, wavy bob is the best route to take, and Jenna’s sultry look is proof. (Photo via @jennaldewan)
6. Behati Prinsloo: Maybe the stunning Victoria’s Secret model is contemplating how effortlessly awesome her ponytail is. (Photo via @behatiprinsloo)
7. Kerry Washington: The Scandal star shows off her fierce side with this killer braid. We think Olivia Pope would totally approve. (Photo via @kerrywashington)
8. Karlie Kloss: We’re used to seeing Karlie rocking a simple bob, so it’s a treat when the model extraordinaire goes for a fancy updo. (Photo via @mattshair)
9. Rihanna: Leave it to RiRi to pull off these mini topknots brilliantly. We’re bookmarking this look for a fun night out. (Photo via @badgalthata)
10. Lily Aldridge: These fresh-off-the-Balmain-runway braids definitely deserve a double tap. (Photo via @lilyaldridge)
11. Kate Bosworth: Looking like a princess ballerina is a piece of cake for Kate thanks to her pale pink dress, porcelain skin and a perfect sleek bun. (Photo via @katebosworth)
Which A-listers do you follow 24/7 on Instagram? Did we leave anyone off the list? Spill in the comments!