There’s no shame in being a “Monica” (the beloved character from Friends who loved cooking, competition, and always, always keeping her home sparkling clean). Sure, you may be an obsessive “clean freak,” but you probably know you also are less susceptible to getting colds and generally finding gross sticky stuff where gross sticky stuff should never be. And as they say, cleanliness is next to godliness, so you might as well consider yourself a goddess (a domestic one at least). Monicas of the world, if you’re in the market for some new cleaning tools, your kindred spirits on Amazon have plenty of recommendations to keep your home totally pristine.
1. TubShroom Drain Protector ($13): There’s nothing worse than hair clogs in the shower. This handy little tool catches those messes for an easy cleanup and fewer backups in your bath.
2. O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop ($38): This may look like a simple microfiber mop. But it also comes with a nifty bucket that is specially designed to wring the mop using your foot. You won’t track excess water on your floors, and you’ll save your back some strain.
3. Amco Rub-A-Way Bar ($26): Did chopping garlic and onions leave an unclean smell on your hands that soap just won’t get out? Rub this magical bar, and presto! No more odor.
4. Hudson Essentials Chainmail Cast Iron Scrubber ($40): Cleaning cast iron can be tricky, especially when burnt food gets stuck to the pan. Grab this handy chainmail scrubber that will lift off that char without harming your iron or un-seasoning your pan.
5. Revolver Drill Brush ($19): You might be a clean freak, but that doesn’t mean you love scrubbing mold off your shower all day. This drill attachment practically does all the work for you by supplying some major scrubbing power.
6. Scrub Daddy Smiley Face Scrubber ($7): This adorable little sponge (featured on Shark Tank!) is totally scratch-free, which is good news for your delicate glass and ceramic ware.
7. Angry Mama Microwave Oven Cleaner ($3): If you look past the “angry mom” stereotype, this microwave cleaner is a little bit cute and majorly helpful. Just add vinegar and water, and let this mama steam those Lean Cuisine stains right out.
8. BNYD Long Bottle Brush Cleaner ($8): As much as you love your slender, elegant stemware, that gorgeous carafe, and your nicest vase, those things are a nightmare to clean. This twisty tool makes it much easier to get the toughest reaches of your glassware.
9. OXO Good Grips Deep Clean Brush Set ($6): Nothing feels better than a super-deep clean. This tiny set gets into the itty-bitty crevasses that other brushes can’t reach.
10. AmazonBasics Foldable Drying Rack ($25): Once you get your delicates clean, you’d probably like them to stay that way while they dry. A simple folding rack is all you need.
11. Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser & Polish ($4 for 12 ounces): If you haven’t been using Bar Keeper’s Friend, you’ve been missing out. It removes rust, hard water, grease — you name it! It’s useful on practically all surfaces.
12. Black & Decker Cordless Hand Vacuum ($60): Whether it’s little spills or pet hair on the couch, a good hand vacuum is worth having around. This cordless one from Black + Decker has close to 9,000 five-star reviews!
13. Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away Upright Vacuum ($300): This upright vacuum is amazing for pet owners. It not only picks up hair and debris but also can also deep-clean dander from any surface. Look forward to less sneezing and more cuddling!
14. URPOWER Portable Garment Steamer ($33): Part of being a clean freak is also being sort of a neat freak. Keep your clothes looking sharp with this portable steamer that you can even take with you on trips.
15. Glamfields Touchless Soap Dispenser ($24): Antibacterial soap can only go so far. Once you touch the pump, there are even more germs on your hands. This touchless version cuts down on germy surfaces in your bathroom and kitchen.
16. Sodynee Jewelry and Cosmetic Organizer ($14): Keep your counters clear and clutter free by using this super-convenient organizer.
17. OXO Good Grips Kitchen Appliance Cleaning Set ($8): Clean your appliances and kitchen with this set, which comes with brushes with various textures and angles to get the grime out of all those hard-to-reach spots.
18. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Cleaning Pads ($7 for 8): These cleaning pads really do work like magic on every surface in your home — your counters, tables, floors, and even walls. Just swipe, and dirt and stains will be erased away.
19. Nitrile Disposable Gloves ($10 for 100 pairs): Keep your hands protected from grime, cleaning products, and other dirty household chores. These disposable gloves are latex-free and come in a box of 100.
20. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Value Pack ($12): These disinfecting wipes are your easiest tool to kill most bacteria on any surface to keep everyone in your household clean and healthy.
21. Swiffer Sweeper Cleaner Dry and Wet Mop Starter Kit ($12): Tired of hair (pet or human) and dustballs covering your floors? Use the dry sweeper cloths to quickly pick it all up, and then use the wet clothes to polish. Done and done.
22. OXO Good Grips Hideaway Compact Toilet Brush ($16): Every bathroom needs a toilet brush, but not everyone needs to see it. This sturdy toilet brush stores neatly in its canister when not in use.
23. Therapy Premium Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish ($20): If you want to keep your stainless steel appliances bright, shiny, and streak-free, this is the cleaner for you.
24. AmazonBasics Microfiber Cleaning Cloth ($15 for a 24-pack): You can never have too many cleaning dishcloths lying around. These microfiber cloths are super absorbent to handle every mess and spill.
Do you have any recommendations for keeping your home spotless? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.