There are few things better than getting a fun package filled with goodies in the mail — that feeling of joy and excitement bubbles over when you open the box. As exciting as it is to find the perfect gift for everyone on your shopping list, think about that feeling playing over every month when a fun mystery package arrives at their doorstep! Check out these 19 subscriptions to find gifts that are perfect for everyone on your shopping list — including that adorable pup.
Gifts for Pets
1. Cruelty-Free You and Me ($50/quarter): This box contains cruelty-free vegan beauty products for humans and eco-friendly, all-natural treats for pups. It’s a win-win!
2. PawPack ($29-39/month): This monthly subscription for dogs and cats contains healthy, all-natural treats and toys. It’s like Christmas every month!
3. PupJoy ($29/month): This fully customizable subscription ensures that Fido will flip out over everything that arrives each month. You can even customize the dietary needs and toy behaviors. (via Found Frolicking)
Gifts for Beauty Buffs
4. The Benefit Basket ($20/month): A gorgeous handmade basket will arrive every month, containing a featured artisan good and the story of their work and community. And aside from the worldwide artisan gifts, the baskets can be reused for decor, storage… you name it.
5. Glowing Beets Box: ($30/month): This monthly all-natural beauty box contains 3-4 deluxe-sized samples or full-size beauty products made with organic ingredients. No more sounding out the ingredients list — these goodies are as natural as it gets.
6. Vegan Cuts Beauty Box ($20/month): This monthly box is all about cruelty-free and paraben-free products, taking out your pal’s guesswork and label inspection at the local beauty aisle.
7. Cosmic Box ($27/month): This subscription box is a safe bet for the free spirit on your shopping list. Every month they can expect to receive small-batch beauty products, delicious teas, cosmic gems and everything else on their wishlist.
Gifts for Kids and Babies
8. Pley Box: ($10/month): If this subscription box had been around for ’90s kids, we would never have left the house. This unlimited toy rental box is a dream come true for any kid on your shopping list. Bonus: The parents will love it too.
9. Doodle Crate ($20/month): Those hands-on activities don’t have to include a shopping list and trip to the craft store. Every month a different project will arrive, along with all of the items needed to create it. It’s like their own little creative studio!
Gifts for Home Decor Lovers
10. Art in a Box ($50/month): This subscription features San Francisco-based artists that work in a variety of mediums. Just send over your artistic preferences for a shiny new piece every month.
11. This Little Light Box ($45/month): This monthly box contains adorable home decor items from faith-based businesses and boutiques — perfect for renewing your recipient’s faith in their space every month.
12. Box of Chic ($49/month): Not only does this box contain everything you need for a monthly nesting refresh, but it also includes styling tips and tricks to make the most of your new goodies.
13. Design*Sponge Quarterly Box ($100/quarter): This is the ultimate subscription box for design and decor lovers. Each box is curated by Grace Bonney to feature amazing artisans and lovely items for the home. If only it was available every month!
Gifts for the Style Maven
14. Golden Tote ($49/month): Simply enter your style preferences and receive an adorable canvas tote containing different pieces for you to try each month. You can even interact with other subscribers to trade different pieces that didn’t work so well. Score! (via Subscription Box Ramblings)
15. Box of Style ($100/quarter): With each box valued at over $300, these quarterly goodies are the real deal for any style-obsessed friend on your list. And if it’s curated by Rachel Zoe, you know it’s gonna be good. (via Meet @ the Barre)
16. Gentlemen’s Box ($25/month): The dapper dude in your life needs a monthly style refresh too! Every month, they’ll receive four to six grooming and style accessories to keep them looking fresh. Oh, and the newest issue of GQ.
Gifts for Foodies
17. Bottle Bracket Membership ($100): Test your favorite foodie’s palate with a Bottle Bracket Wine Club Membership. The first shipment comes with the co’s game board and four bottles to get their next (dinner) party started with an interactive wine tasting like nothing they’ve ever swilled before.
18. Treatsie ($20/month): Who doesn’t want a box of gourmet food delivered to their doorstep each month? Tweak your tastes in your profile for a home run each month. You can also re-add your favorites for a second helping.
19. Love With Food ($10/month): Snack smart and with a purpose — for every box ordered, Love With Food donates a meal to a child in need.
Any awesome subscription boxes we missed? Let us know your faves in the comments!