There are few things better than getting a fun package filled with goodies in the mail — that feeling of joy and excitement bubbles over when you open the box. As exciting as it is to find the perfect gift for everyone on your shopping list, think about that feeling playing over every month when a fun mystery package arrives at their doorstep! Check out these 26 subscriptions to find gifts that are perfect for everyone on your shopping list — including that adorable pup.
Gifts for Pets
1. Surprise Pawty Pack ($35+ per month): Most dog moms can estimate how quickly a new toy will survive. Instead of making monthly trips to the pet store, she will love receiving a box of five items, including durable toys, organic treats, and cute stuff dog mama and her pup will adore.
2. PawPack ($29-39/month): This monthly subscription for dogs and cats contains healthy, all-natural treats and toys. It’s like Christmas every month!
3. PupJoy ($29/month): This fully customizable subscription ensures that Fido will flip out over everything that arrives each month. You can even customize the dietary needs and toy behaviors.
4. Cat Lady Box ($35/month): Cat ladies are pretty obsessed with finding subtle ways to add a cat reference to any outfit or room decor. This monthly box will deliver cat-themed shirts, jewelry, and home decor to feed her kitty obsession.
Gifts for Beauty Buffs
5. The Bathe Box ($33/month): A gorgeous handmade basket will arrive every month, containing a featured artisan good like a bath towel from Turkey or Lemongrass soap from West Africa and the story of their work and community. And aside from the worldwide artisan gifts, the baskets can be reused for decor, storage… you name it.
6. Glowing Beets Box: ($30/month): This monthly all-natural beauty box contains three to four deluxe-sized samples or full-size beauty products made with organic ingredients. No more sounding out the ingredients list — these goodies are as natural as it gets.
7. Vegan Cuts Beauty Box ($20/month): This monthly box is all about cruelty-free and paraben-free products, taking out your pal’s guesswork and label inspection at the local beauty aisle.
8. Revival Box ($40/month): Help your bestie unwind every month by supplying her with healthy snacks and beauty products that help her ease away the heavy burden of daily stress.
9. Birchbox ($10 per month): If your bestie is typically sporting a red lip, gift her this beauty gift that keeps on giving five exciting beauty items month after month.
Gifts for Kids and Babies
10. Pley Box: ($10/month): If this subscription box had been around for ’90s kids, we would never have left the house. This unlimited toy rental box is a dream come true for any kid on your shopping list. Bonus: Parents will love it too.
11. Doodle Crate ($20/month): Those hands-on activities don’t have to include a shopping list and trip to the craft store. Every month a different project will arrive, along with all of the items needed to create it. It’s like their own little creative studio!
12. My First Reading Club Subscription Box ($10/month): Give the gift that stands out in a pile of toys. This subscription delivers books to kids from birth to age 12. Each month, your special kiddo will receive three carefully chosen books and an activity book that will result in so many memorable moments.
13. Hoppi Box ($75/quarter): Kids love toys, and parents love toys with a purpose. This quarterly box subscription delivers toys with a purpose to the li’l Einstein in your life. Every toy selected will support the child’s development, curiosity, and imagination.
14. Culture Chest ($35/month): If you’re shopping for a clan that loves to learn about different cultures, this gift will be a family favorite. Every month, a box arrives with two culturally diverse books and a couple of activities to share as a group.
15. The Little Feminist ($35/month): This monthyl box is made for 3-7-year-olds of all genders. Each box contains a book that features a strong female character and/or person of color, and it also includes creative projects and discussion questions.
Gifts for Home Decor Lovers
16. Art in a Box ($50/month): This subscription features San Francisco-based artists that work in a variety of mediums. Just send over your artistic preferences for a shiny new piece every month.
17. My DIY Garden Box ($39/month): For every cat lady in your life, there is probably a plant lady too. Here’s a thoughtful gift that will add zen to your buddy’s life at least once a month. This monthly subscription will supply your friend with a gardening project with succulents, moss, and some exotic plant species.
Gifts for the Style Maven
18. Golden Tote ($150/month): Simply enter your style preferences and receive an adorable canvas tote containing five pieces for you to try each month. You can even interact with other subscribers to trade different pieces that didn’t work so well. Score!
19. Box of Style ($100/quarter): With each box valued at over $300, these quarterly goodies are the real deal for any style-obsessed friend on your list. And if it’s curated by Rachel Zoe, you know it’s gonna be good.
20. Gentlemen’s Box ($25/month): The dapper dude in your life needs a monthly style refresh too! Every month, they’ll receive four to six grooming and style accessories to keep them looking fresh. Oh, and the newest issue of GQ.
Gifts for Foodies
21. Bottle Bracket Membership ($100): Test your favorite foodie’s palate with a Bottle Bracket Wine Club Membership. The first shipment comes with the company’s game board and four bottles to get the next (dinner) party started with an interactive wine tasting like nothing we’ve ever swilled before.
22. Treatsie ($20/month): Who doesn’t want a box of gourmet food delivered to their doorstep each month? Tweak your tastes in your profile for a home run each month. You can also re-add your favorites for a second helping.
23. Love With Food ($8/month): Snack smart and with a purpose — for every box ordered, Love With Food donates a meal to a child in need.
GIFTS FOR FITNESS BUFFS
24. Namaslay Box ($40+/month): This box is designed to help you keep your balanced life. Each month you’ll get products that are good for the body and soul: a simple yoga flow, positive affirmations, and wellness products like aromatherapy and superfoods.
25. Barbella Box ($50+/month): If strength-training is more your jam, pick up this box designed for ladies that lift. It includes apparel, snacks, workouts, and tips handpicked by women for women.
26. FabFitFun ($50/quarter): This is a subscription to a healthy lifestyle; each box comes with $200 worth of goodies, which include a mix of fitness accessories, beauty products, good-for-you snacks, and cute fashion finds.
Which subscription would you like to give as a gift to yourself? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.