Finding unique gifts for everyone on your holiday list can be tough, but deciding on a gift for a Secret Santa recipient is on a whole other level — there’s no stealth way to dig for gift hints without giving yourself away. These 31 Secret Santa gift ideas are great for all kinds of folks on your shopping list, so you can mark off those names and get back to tweaking your holiday cocktail recipe and planning your annual holiday bash.
1. Fig + Yarrow Lemongrass + Lime Sugar Scrub ($22): ‘Tis the season to take better care of your skin. And anyone on your gifting list is sure to appreciate the extra TLC that this scrub has to offer.
2. Urban Outfitters Rose Gold Wireless Speaker ($32): When in doubt, bump tunes in perfect Pantone pink.
3. Target Oversized Zebra Scarf ($20): This bright scarf is a top choice for that statement-making girlfriend. It’s great for standing out in a sea of winter neutrals — and she’ll probably let you borrow it. Score!
4. All-Star Games Morning Mug ($5): This mug imitates life — as you wake up, so does your mug!
5. Fun Magnetic Man Wall Climbing Key Holder ($12): Help your secret Santa eliminate the “WTH are my keys?!” moments once and for all. It’s great for any friend or co-worker that needs a little help in the organization department. Just attach these little guys to a refrigerator, metal desk or cabinet, and your friends will never look for their keys again. Genius!
6. Dylan’s Candy Bar Tackle Box ($26): This sweet little tackle box is *almost* too pretty to open. Stock it with your friend’s favorite edibles and they may even share some with you!
7. snugstudio Geometrical Cardboard Vase ($18): The DIY enthusiast in your squad will love this. Simply fold your geometric vase and combine it with a small glass of water for a coppery finish. You can even go the extra mile and add some paper flowers for the ultimate handmade touch.
8. Kikkerland Tea Tube Infuser ($12): The tea drinker in your life probably already has their fair share of mugs to go around, so take a different route with this test tube tea infuser instead! The sleek design and minimal space will make this tube a welcome addition to all of the tea cans and mugs in the kitchen.
9. The Big Sipper Mug ($15): Heat-activated mugs, FTW! This mug displays beautiful constellations after being filled — just when you and your co-workers thought a full cup of hot coffee couldn’t be any more beautiful.
10. Ban.do Lady of Leisure 12-Month Planner ($20): Everyone’s probably thinking of their upcoming resolutions for 2017, so beat them to the punch with this gorgeous agenda. It has 12 months of the cutest illustrations and stickers (and a secret girl-gang code, of course).
11. Leif Printed Canvas Pencil Pouch ($20): Raise your hand if you hate looking for lipstick and pens at the bottom of your purse. Yep, the ladies on your shopping list do too. These printed canvas pouches can be used for everything from pens to makeup brushes.
12. Motion Activated Gem Purse Light ($7): With all of those purse changes for holiday parties and family outings, your friend could probably use a little help finding anything and everything. These light-up gems get the job done and are totally budget-friendly, so everyone in your posse can get one this year.
13. Urban Outfitters Galaxy Clips String Lights ($20): These twinklers are perfect for both getting your home in the holiday spirit AND showing off fave memories from holidays past. And the price is just right, so go ahead and scoop one up for yourself.
14. Piq Power Bank Battery ($15): This adorable power bank battery will glam up your life and keep those techie tools powered up.
15. The Big Bad Book of Bill Murray by Robert Schnakenberg ($16): This book is more than deserving of anyone’s coffee table or office shelf — the perfect Secret Santa gift for everyone on your list.
16. Polka Dot Robe Set ($21): Step up your cozy winter game with a plush robe to keep you warm on snow days. Rock these polka dots together and buy yourself a matching set!
17. The Little Book Of Cocktails by Rufus Cavendish ($10): Nothing against the recipient’s tried-and-true cocktail favorite, but it’s good to mix things up a little (pun intended). This book holds cocktail favorites from around the world, so your gal pals is sure to find their next unexpected fave.
18. Yao Cheng Color Swatch Tea Towel ($28): This adorable tea towel is sure to brighten up any kitchen. Pair it with a colorful mug or their favorite blend of tea for a sweet personalized gift.
19. Ticket Dulce de Leche S’Mores Kit ($20): The holidays are all about indulging that sweet tooth, so what better way to show appreciation for a loved one than with more tasty treats? This kit includes caramel swirl marshmallows, honey graham crackers and salted caramel milk chocolate bars. Just enough to share… *wink*
20. Fredericks & Mae Playing Cards ($10): This gradient deck of cards is a great choice for that color-obsessed person in your life. Who knew game night could be so inspiring?
21. Dormify Travel Hoodie Pillow ($20): This travel hoodie pillow is perfect for that pal that’s heading home for the holidays. The only struggle will be choosing a color!
22. Q&A a Day for Creatives ($12): Keep the creative juices flowing with this Q&A a Day — this page-a-day journal will keep track of your recipient’s creative flow and growth for four years! That’s a lot of inspiration, you guys.
23. Vogue Coloring Book by Iain R. Webb ($13): Coloring books aren’t just for kids! They’re actually proven to help eliminate stress and kickstart creativity. Plus, who doesn’t love adding color to a few pages every now and then?
24. Kitty & Unicorn Nail Decals ($15): Keep your friend’s nail game strong with these easy-to-apply nail decals — no steady hand required.
25. Phone Halo Wallet TrackR ($30): Never help your friend look for their wallet ever again! They can simply pull up the TrackR app on their phone and find whatever they’re looking for, eliminating those stressful, rushed mornings… now that’s a serious gift.
26. HEX Icon iPhone Wallet ($35): When your recipient just wants to ditch the purse and head out with the essentials, this phone case is where it’s at. Metallic everything holder FTW.
27. Hangover Kit ($25): With all of those holiday parties and tasty winter cocktails, it was bound to happen. This kit includes an essential oil shower burst, Bytox hangover patches, a chic sleep mask and more. Now, if it could only delete that karaoke video someone posted on Instagram…
28. Wild & Wolf Go-&-Do Travel Flask ($25): Who knew that travel flasks could be so gorgeous? Your co-worker will definitely appreciate fewer trips to the water cooler and the reminder to set some serious vacation time.
29. Mojito R-Evolution ($30): Cocktail hour just got way more interesting. This drink set contains three mojitos that you’ve probably never experienced before (floating mint caviar, anyone?), and is a great option for the person that has everything. Bottoms up!
30. W&P Designs Rose Gold Pineapple Shot Glasses ($35): What could possibly be better than a rose gold and pineapple mashup!? We loooooove these shot glasses!
31. Mine Design Chalkboard Candle ($24): Write a message or create a badass illustration on this candle to personalize it for anyone on your holiday shopping list.
Follow us on Pinterest for more gift ideas and holiday inspiration!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.