40 Secret Santa Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your List
Finding unique gifts for everyone on your holiday list can be tough, but deciding on a gift for a Secret Santa recipient is on a whole other level — there’s no stealth way to dig for gift hints without giving yourself away. These 40 Secret Santa gift ideas are great for all kinds of folks on your shopping list, so you can mark off those names and get back to tweaking your holiday cocktail recipe and planning your annual holiday bash.
1. Fig + Yarrow Lemongrass + Lime Sugar Scrub ($22): ‘Tis the season to take better care of your skin. And anyone on your gifting list is sure to appreciate the extra TLC that this scrub has to offer.
2. Recover Outlier Mint Marble Wireless Speaker ($70): When in doubt, bump tunes in perfect marble stone.
3. ModCloth Wag, You’re It! Scarf ($40): This whimsical scarf is a top choice for that statement-making girlfriend. It’s great for standing out in a sea of cat ladies — and she’ll probably let you borrow it. Score!
4. All-Star Games Morning Mug ($6): This mug imitates life — as you wake up, so does your mug!
5. Fun Magnetic Man Wall Climbing Key Holder ($21): Help your secret Santa eliminate the “WTH are my keys?!” moments once and for all. It’s great for any friend or co-worker that needs a little help in the organization department. Just attach these little guys to a refrigerator, metal desk, or cabinet, and your friends will never look for their keys again. Genius!
6. Dylan’s Candy Bar Tackle Box ($26): This sweet little tackle box is *almost* too pretty to open. Stock it with your friend’s favorite edibles and they may even share some with you!
7. Brit + Co Metal Stamp a Necklace Kit ($25): We love the idea of stamping an inside joke on a necklace and seeing if your giftee can guess who their Secret Santa is!
8. Kikkerland Tea Tube Infuser ($12): The tea drinker in your life probably already has their fair share of mugs to go around, so take a different route with this test tube tea infuser instead! The sleek design and minimal space will make this tube a welcome addition to all of the tea cans and mugs in the kitchen.
9. ModCloth Unicorn Wine Stopper ($19): Wine nights just got a whole lot cuter.
10. Bad Girls Throughout History Journal ($10): Everyone’s probably thinking of their upcoming resolutions for 2018, so beat them to the punch with this gorgeous journal. It holds illustrations of the most badass feminists in history.
11. Mziart Minimalist Pencil Pouch ($6): Raise your hand if you hate looking for lipstick and pens at the bottom of your purse. Yep, the ladies on your shopping list do too. These printed canvas pouches can be used for everything from pens to makeup brushes.
12. Motion Activated Gem Purse Light ($5): With all of those purse changes for holiday parties and family outings, your friend could probably use a little help finding anything and everything. These light-up gems get the job done and are totally budget-friendly, so everyone in your posse can get one this year.
13. TaoTronics LED String Lights ($14): These twinklers are perfect for both getting your home in the holiday spirit AND showing off fave memories from holidays past. And the price is just right, so go ahead and scoop one up as a gift and one for yourself.
14. Yellow Owl Workshop Fruits Earrings ($20): This adorable pair of earrings will give the wearer all the zesty feels.
15. The Big Bad Book of Bill Murray by Robert Schnakenberg ($23): This book is more than deserving of anyone’s coffee table or office shelf — the perfect Secret Santa gift for everyone on your list.
16. ASOS Pineapple Quilted Fleece Robe ($48): Step up her cozy winter game with a plush robe to keep her warm on snow days.
17. Super Foods Every Day: 65 Recipes for Optimal Health by Sue Quinn ($15): If your Secret Santa recipient is also your diet buddy, this book will level up your efforts to stay healthy together.
18. Anthropologie Emerson Dish Towel ($20): This radiant dish towel is sure to brighten up any kitchen. Pair it with a colorful mug or their favorite blend of soap for a sweet personalized gift.
19. Ticket Dulce de Leche S’Mores Kit ($20): The holidays are all about indulging that sweet tooth, so what better way to show appreciation for a loved one than with more tasty treats? This kit includes caramel swirl marshmallows, honey graham crackers, and salted caramel milk chocolate bars. Just enough to share… *wink*
20. Fredericks & Mae Playing Cards ($13): This gradient deck of cards is a great choice for that color-obsessed person in your life. Who knew game night could be so inspiring?
21. Dormify Travel Hoodie Pillow ($20): This travel hoodie pillow is perfect for that pal who’s heading home for the holidays. The only struggle will be choosing a color!
22. Phone Photography Rockstar Class Bundle ($97): Searching for a gift to give the Instagram-obsessed? She will squeal when she discovers her Secret Santa gifted her a set of phone photography classes.
23. Vogue Colouring Book by Iain R. Webb ($13): Coloring books aren’t just for kids! They’re actually proven to help eliminate stress and kickstart creativity. Plus, who doesn’t love adding color to a few pages every now and then?
24. NailThins Sloth Decals ($4): Keep your friend’s nail game strong with these easy-to-apply nail decals — no speedy hand required.
25. Phone Halo Wallet TrackR ($33): Never help your friend look for their wallet ever again! They can simply pull up the TrackR app on their phone and find whatever they’re looking for, eliminating those stressful, rushed mornings… now that’s a serious gift.
26. Monki Faux Fur iPhone Case ($10): Furry holder FTW.
27. PRINZ Adventure Fund Bank ($15): Planning a trip together? This thoughtful gift says, “Save money, honey, we’re going big!”
28. Wild & Wolf Go-&-Do Travel Flask ($25): Who knew that a travel flask could be so gorgeous? Your coworker will definitely appreciate fewer trips to the water cooler and the reminder to set some serious vacation time.
29. Mojito R-Evolution ($30): Cocktail hour just got way more interesting. This drink set contains three mojitos that you’ve probably never experienced before (floating mint caviar, anyone?), and is a great option for the person that has everything. Bottoms up!
30. W&P Designs Rose Gold Pineapple Shot Glasses ($35): What could possibly be better than a rose gold and pineapple mashup!? We loooooove these shot glasses!
31. Mine Design Chalkboard Candle ($24): Write a message or create a badass illustration on this candle to personalize it for anyone on your holiday shopping list.
33. Fujifilm INSTAX Mini Instant Camera ($60): She’s got a big year ahead of her. Help your buddy capture special moments on film with this travel-ready camera.
34. Finishing Touch Flawless Women’s Painless Hair Remover ($20): This hair removal tool went totally viral earlier this year when it came out as a best-seller on Amazon. But, please be careful about gifting this gift. Unless you and the recipient are already on the level of talking about beauty products, she might get the wrong idea.
35. Birchbox Beauty Subscription ($30 for three months): This gift perfect for beauty babes will last for three months of glowing skin and product experimentation.
36. Schmidt’s Naturals Holiday Inspired Deodorant ($9): If you have a friend who can’t get enough of those holiday smells, here’s a way for them to keep them close to their body year-round. Bonus: Schmidt’s products are all natural.
37. Uniqlo Eames Room Shoes ($15): Upgrade her cozy game with this mid-century-inspired pair of slips.
38. GrowlerWerks uKeg Pressurized Growler ($150): Has your giftee been gabbing about dabbling in craft beer brewing? Get her started with this Amazon best-seller.
39. XStitchPlease Hotline Bling Embroidery ($40): If your giftee is a pop culture fanatic, gift one of her favorite Drake moments stitched in eternal glory to her wall.
40. DDSLLGirlsStore Natural Leather Phone Wallet ($12): Cute!
Follow us on Pinterest for more gift ideas and holiday inspiration!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.