Beyoncé Just Took a Page from Carrie Bradshaw’s Jewelry Book
It’s not a new jewelry trend — Carrie Bradshaw brought the nameplate necklace to the accessories mainstream back in the early aughts. But all of a sudden, celebs are having a personalized jewelry moment.
Take for example Beyoncé, who is rocking the sweetest “Mrs.Carter” necklace in a video she just recently posted to Instagram. The best part about the look is the funky font — that’s a twist on a classic. Here are nine different ways you can score a nameplate necklace for yourself.
1. AbenaaJewelsCustom Signature Necklace ($79): Get your signature — or the signature of someone super important to you — immortalized in a sterling silver necklace.
2. Mark and Graham Ava Script Necklace ($149): If you’re into the classics, try this simple script style from Mark and Graham. You can go all the way up to 24k gold if you want to treat yourself to a super special personal gift.
3. Jane Basch Cutout Nameplate Necklace ($148): Gals who love simplicity, listen up — it doesn’t get more simple than this cutout bar. Nestle it into your everyday jewelry for a layered look, or wear it on its own for one small statement.
4. Eve’s Addiction Nameplate Necklace ($62): If you’re looking for one that’s just like Carrie Bradshaw’s, this sweeping script nameplate is pretty dang close.
5. LeilaJewelryShop Vertical Bar Necklace ($58): Switch it up with a vertical bar that daintily has initials or a name stamped into it.
6. QVC Acrylic Nameplate Necklace ($59): Acrylic nameplate necklaces are a fun take on the trend — try it in a bright color like this purple, or go for something more subtle like a tortoise or white.
7. BaubleBar Acrylic Nameplate ($48): This swirly neutral print is a great addition to your fall wardrobe.
8. FujitaHandmade Nameplate Necklace in Rose Gold ($20): Rose gold and under $20 — check and check. This is a necklace you can totally afford to rock all fall long.
9. Moon and Lola Nameplate Necklace ($48): Your meh crewneck sweater is calling for a perk-up in the form of this adorable necklace.
Find ways to personalize your stuff yourself over on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Jamie McCarthy / Getty)