21 Clever Ways to Organize Your Jewelry
Nobody actually likes spring cleaning, but alas — it has to be done. If you consider yourself a jewelry hoarder, then it’s time to ditch the organized (or not-so-organized) chaos for a more streamlined dresser or bathroom counter. While a little purging may be in order — see ya later, baubles that have just been gathering dust — odds are, you’ll find the most solace with some artful rearranging. Instead of stowing away all of your pretty jewels, try putting them on display for a little extra bedroom flair. Between adorable trinket dishes, rad hanging devices and minimalist jewelry stands, check out these 21 creative jewelry displays that will not only beautify your living space, but make it easier to locate all of your precious statement pieces.
1. Kate Spade Garden Drive Square Jewelry Box ($40): Stow away all of your treasures (cocktail rings, pretty baubles and sassy spectacles) in this lacquered turquoise jewelry box that also just so happens to be the perfect gift for any bride-to-be. The gold bow is easily the best part.
2. MEKU Designs Sprinkled Donut Ring Dish ($24): Do-nut even think about passing up this sprinkled ring dish that’ll hold all of your equally playful rings and colorful bobby pins.
3. Rocksbox Marbled Jewelry Tray Kit ($25): Hack a snazzy marbled tray (or two) of your own with this kit, brought to you by jewelry subscription service Rocksbox. Major bonus: Buy this kit and you’ll get to test out Rocksbox for free. *Adds to cart*
4. Modern Mud Cone Ring Holder Teal & Gold ($38): Calling all ring connoisseurs! This handmade teal ring holder with gold accents is guaranteed to spruce up your bedroom decor. It’s safe to say you’ll never lose or misplace a ring again.
5. Anthropologie Radial Jewelry Stand ($68): Forget all the bells and whistles — you can’t go wrong with a modern jewelry stand that’s easy on the eyes and functional. Dangle necklaces from the hooks, or use the marble dish as a catch-all for small odds and ends.
6. Kate Spade Bits & Baubles Jewelry Bag ($14): Say bye-bye to missing earrings and knotted necklaces — this whimsical drawstring jewelry pouch will ensure that you not only never misplace a heirloom piece again, but that all your valuables remain safe (and secure) during your travels. Take note: It’s especially handy for dorms or cramped apartment spaces.
7. Urban Outfitters Arrow Necklace Organizer ($19): Put your pendant necklaces and statement pieces right where you can see them! This rustic-chic arrow organizer can be placed above your dresser, next to your closet or anywhere you have a bit of extra wall space.
8. Lula & Georgia Gilded Swans Jewelry Holder ($81): Channel pure elegance with this sophisticated porcelain swan jewelry dish that’s just as special as the rings and earrings you’ll inevitably use it to store. Set it atop a white marble table for max perfection.
9. ModCloth Organization Worth Applauding Jewelry Stand ($35): Complete with hooks and a sliding door, this mint wooden stand will allow you to stash away your most-worn pieces with ease. You’ll never have a “where did I put that?” moment again.
10. Michiko Shimada Catbird Bad Apple Ring Holder ($33): Just as much for storage purposes as ornamentation, this black apple ring holder will serve as an instant conversation starter. Consider it a safe hiding spot for all of your dainty rings and other bits and bobs.
11. Jonathan Adler Hand Ring Holder ($128): YAS. Play show and tell with your ring collection by putting it on display. This attention-getting brass statement piece is not only a space saver, but would also look remarkably chic in your living room, where it can be admired up close or from afar.
12. Urban Outfitters Sunburst Marble Ring Stand ($14): If this sunburst sculpture-turned-ring-stand is any indication, you’ll never run out of places to store your rings. The marble base is making us swoon hard.
13. Umbra Zoola Monkey Ring Holder Brass ($8): Celebrate the Chinese New Year with this decorative brass monkey that’ll fit right in with your opulent style. Now all that’s missing is some major ring bling.
14. Lulu & Georgia Wishful Thinking Jewelry Hook ($49): In lieu of a gallery wall, how about putting a few of your favorite statement pieces on display? This gold wishbone wall hook is an understated way to put your go-to beaded tassel necklace front and center.
15. Henri Bendel Whippet Ring Caddy ($38): Bring a little bit of NYC to your apartment with this posh ring caddy that’s perfect for dog- (and shopping-) enthusiasts alike. Henri Bendel’s signature brown and white stripes will update your bedroom decor like that.
16. Gift Boutique Trinket Earring Tree ($15): Tons of earrings and nowhere to store them? Say no more! This aesthetically pleasing brass earring holder allows you to arrange your drop earrings, modern hoops and sparkly studs however you please.
17. Judy Jackson Ceramic Boat Set of Three ($65): These long, oval-shaped ceramic dishes, available in three sizes, are the organization hack of the century. (Seriously, why didn’t we think of them?!) Not only are they the answer to tangled necklaces, but they’re also the perfect landing place for all of your dainty stacked rings.
18. Flotiform Index Jewelry Holder ($42): Streamline your jewelry collection à la this contemporary stand that almost resembles a piece of modern art. Use it to hang your chandelier earrings and oversized bangles, or place a curated selection of rings on the wooden base.
19. Molly Hatch Umbrella Ring Dish ($8): Rainy days simply don’t exist when you have an umbrella ring (or trinket!) dish this charming on standby. We’re not kidding when we say that it’ll make you want to be more organized.
20. Terrain Ceramic Heart Trinket Dish ($6): We heart it: This pint-sized dish can be used to store your most treasured keepsake rings and tiny trinkets. Place it on your dresser or bathroom sink for maximum visibility.
21. Forever 21 Pyramid Jewelry Display ($13): This glass pyramid-shaped jewelry display won’t cramp your minimalist style one bit. Reserve it for your most delicate necklaces and rings, and place it on your windowsill beside some succulents for an urban touch.
What’s your favorite way to organize jewelry? Follow us on Pinterest for more spring cleaning tips.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)