Say what you want, but tried-and-true color combos are fashion staples for a reason. And it doesn’t get more classic than a black and white color palette. Its minimalist appeal coupled with a “go bold or go home” attitude make these two hues a match made in heaven. This spring, our fave stores are filled with streamlined accessories featuring graphic designs that pack a serious sartorial punch. Scroll down for 14 ways to slay with black and white accessories by your side.
1. Kate Spade Cameron Street Small Neema ($298): From light wash denim to a smart suit, this versatile piece is guaranteed to bring your entire outfit together. Going hands-free never looked so good.
2. Sophie Anderson Alder Pom Zip Medium Straw Clutch ($198): Straw purses are a warm-weather “must-have” — so opt for one that can carry you from day to night in timeless style.
3. Pokemaoke Black Pearl Slip-On Loafers ($355): Obsessed. Get down to business without compromising your cool in these patent and pearl steppers.
4. MCM Silk Twill Logo Bandana Scarf ($225): ICYMI, the luxury line that we all know and love has created a high-end version of the classic Western bandana, giving it an ultra-luxe makeover made of black-and-white silk. *Adds to cart*
5. Karl Lagerfeld Karl Marble Clutch ($198): Add this clutch to your wardrobe to instantly take your #OOTD to the next level.
6. Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield ($199): #Need. It’s about time to upgrade your classic watch with the simple design spotted on Insta-babes worldwide.
7. BKR Glass Water Bottle ($40): This spiked black glass water bottle is everything. Say goodbye to worn-out bottles and score the tough-girl water bottle that doesn’t mess around.
8. Jadetribe Striped Tassle Tote ($160): Bring on the fiesta, because we just found the perfect bag to tote to more than a few taco Tuesdays.
9. Zara Contrasting Details Bucket Bag ($30): Per usual, Zara has wowed us with this high fashion-lookalike at a fraction of the price. Get in on two trends in one epic buy with this bomb bucket bag featuring graphic topstitch details.
10. Soludos Striped Espadrille Sandals ($55): Sit poolside in style when you step out in these timeless, striped sandals that play into workday and weekend vibes seamlessly. Piña colada optional.
11. Kendall + Kylie Women’s Black Ladie Slang Bucket Bag ($250): Calling all Kardashi-fans! This buy was made for you. Channel a little Khloe-inspired ‘tude with this slang bucket that seriously DGAF.
12. Sock Season Classic Black and White Sock Set ($15): Say sayonara to slouchy socks, and get ready to get fancy AF in your new statement socks that can be rocked solo on the couch or with heels in a runway-inspired OOTD.
13. J.Crew Signet Bag in Italian Leather ($128): It’s no surprise that this gorge, signet bag is a best-seller at J.Crew. With customizable features and accessories, you can style this stunner in your signature shades of black and white.
14. ASOS Eastpak Orbit Mini Backpack in Black ($56): Keep it cool and casual with this abstract backpack that sports a head-turning print in this season’s go-to color combo.
Will you personalize the black-and-white trend with some chic, statement-making accessories? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co. may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.