Beloved Spa Brand Bliss Is Back With Lower Prices
Bliss, the bath, body, and beauty brand known for its beloved products like Lemon and Sage Body Butter and the Triple Oxygen Mask, is debuting a brand makeover today. While you can still expect the same cult products and scents, get ready for some exciting new offerings — and prices.
That’s right, today Bliss is revamping itself with a slew of brand new products and lower prices overall. It’s not every day we see an already popular brand give itself a refresh that makes it more affordable, so this is welcome news to beauty babes. Some things about the spa brand haven’t changed, though, like its commitment to keeping all 36 products cruelty-, paraben-, and phthalate-free. Read on to see some brand new beauties that launch today from the refreshed company.
1. Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Bright & Radiant Whipped Mask ($16): If acne scars and hyperpigmentation are dulling your complexion, this fluffy treatment can help even them out.
2. Bliss Jelly Glow Ball Radiance Cleanser ($16): The bouncy, jelly texture of this cleansing ball glides over your skin, leaving behind a lychee-enriched cleansing formula. You’ll notice brighter, fresher skin after consistent use.
3. Bliss Lemon & Sage Refreshing Body Wipes ($8): If you’re one of the many fans of Bliss’ popular lemon and sage scent, these body wipes might be your new favorite product. Toss them in your gym bag or stash them in your purse for instant freshness on-the-go.
4. Bliss What a Melon Reviving & De-Stressing Overnight Mask ($16): Watermelon calms and soothes irritated skin, making this mask a perfect pick for anyone with sun damage or post-breakout redness.
5. Bliss Your Situation Down Below Hair-Softening Oil & Bump Minimizer ($22): This lavender-scented, one-stop-shop oil makes bikini maintenance a breeze. Rosehip, sage, jojoba, and sweet almond oils leave you soft and silky smooth.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.