11 Instababes Who Will Make You Rethink Your Topknot With This 5-Minute Hairstyle
By the time fall and winter rolls around, we’re in full-on “hair-up” mode from the seasons before — toss up that high pony or topknot and boom, you’re ready to take on the day. But as soon as winter hats come into play, they turn that whole five-minute-hair world upside down. That’s where the low bun comes into play. Whether you’re wearing a beanie or a wide-brimmed hat to keep your head warm, you can still keep your hair looking polished and out of your face without any hassle. These 11 Instababes are bringing their A-game when it comes to this low-bun trend — see how they styled low buns that you can easily copy for your own ‘do.
3. @happilygrey: This Nashville babe really knows how to make a simple knot look gorgeous. With a good amount of volume and a few stray hairs, it’s real easy to swoon over this look. (Photo via @happilygrey)
4. @vanessacesario_: Vanessa is no stranger to the slicked-back look. It’s super sophisticated, and great for traveling from the office to your fave happy hour spot with the ladies. (Photo via @vanessacesario_)
7. @laurencaruso_: This minimalistic Instababe knows the way into our low-bun hearts. She kept it nerdy with a pair of bold black frames and a few loose wisps of hair pulled behind the ears. (Photo via @laurencaruso_)
8. @rachmartino: For a casual and fun pairing, mix your low bun with a wide-brimmed hat — wool when it’s cold and straw, like Rachel here, when it’s warm for the perfect beach vacay look. Ugh, is summer here yet? (Photo via @rachmartino)
10. @mikutas: Get a little twisty with Jacqueline’s colorful mane. The twists add a bit of character and really let the darker roots show for extra dimension. It’s cool, edgy and sophisticated all wrapped in one look. (Photo via @mikutas)
How do you style a low bun? Let us know in the comments below!