8 Blunt Haircuts That Absolutely Slay for Summer 2017
From the NYFW runway to the Oscars, celebs are forever inspiring us to be daring, push our own style boundaries, and live our best (beauty) lives. In honor of warmer weather, we’re celebrating new and exciting trends that will have us running to the salons. The latest celeb-approved beauty that has us reaching for the scissors? The always on-point blunt cut. It’s sharp, it’s fierce, and it’s straight up stylin’! Scroll down for our fave celeb straight-across cuts that are absolute hair #goals (and total inspiration).
1. Kerry Washington: No one pulls off this level of hyper straight and blunt style like Ms. Olivia Pope, herself.
2. Cara Delevingne: We’re allllll about going platinum right now, and this British super mod is pulling it off *especially* well.
3. Jenna Dewan-Tatum: A shoulder-length shear cut on the dancing queen is an absolute dream. Keep a straight part to create symmetry and slice in some chunky layers to make it totally attainable perfection.
4. Nicole Richie: The House of Harlow designer kills the trend by taking it up a literal notch. Bordering on pixie, this cut is low maintenance and glam AF.
5. Nina Dobrev: Nobody quite nails the blunt cut like the Vampire Diaries alum.
6. Katy Perry: We love how often pop princess Perry mixes up her look and this platinum straight style is no different. New season? Forget it, new week! She’s really keeping us chained to the (beauty) rhythm.
7. Gabrielle Union: Keep the bottom layer blunt and bring in choppy, shorter lengths for an ideal summer style.
8. Kendall Jenner: We dare you not to fall for this sleek, chopped look. Relaxed waves and a hint of volume on top take this look over the edge.
Are you feeling the *shear* excitement? Snip, click, and tag us @BritandCo!
(Photos via Getty)