27 New Bob Hairstyles to Keep Looking Fresh
Just when we thought we were out, they pull us back in. We just started to commit to growing our hair long again when Mindy Kaling went and got the cutest bob hairstyle we’ve seen in a while. Ready to go for the chop again too? It may be short, but there are dozens of ways to style a bob. Here are our top picks for the summer.
6. Side Braid: This look is so versatile. Two French braids will keep your hair off your face during workouts, or you can top the look with a hair accessory to make it formal. (via Rasysa)
11. Silk Pressed Bob: Silk pressing your hair doesn’t require any oil or grease like a traditional press and curl — only a ceramic or titanium flat iron. It’s a fab technique to get a silky, sleek bob that lasts until your next shampoo. (via @thecutlife)
13. Blunt Bangs: You’d look bangin’ with a mod fringe and some vintage frames. (via Faces by the Sartorialist)
16. Braided Bob: Check out this beauty’s YouTube video that answers all your FAQs about box braids. Her number one tip for getting that bend at the bottom of the bob? Get yourself a high-quality braider. (via @naturally_candace)
18. Messy, Slicked Back Bob: If polished and put together is so not your vibe, shake things up. Nylon created Tavi Gevinson’s “’90s supermodel” look with Oribe Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil. (via Nylon)
23. Faux Gibson Tuck: Think you need long hair to create a Gibson tuck? Nope, bobbed girls can get in on the retro action too by rolling their ends up and over a hidden headband. (via Story by Modcloth)
What’s your favorite way to change up your bob? Give us yet another reason to chop off our hair in the comments below!