With summer just a heartbeat away, it’s time to step up your mani game. The latest trend to hit our feeds? Bracelet nails. Yup, you heard right. This gorgeous trend looks just like it sounds, with layered “jewelry,” or different-colored lines and pretty jewels, decking out your digits. Think of it as Japanese nail art‘s subtle sister. It will add a bit of bling to your summer style without costing you an arm and a leg like the real bits and baubles do. From tribal prints to next-level French tips, we’ve tracked down the most covetable bracelet nails on Insta that’ll have you ready to book your next mani-pedi ASAP. Scroll on to get inspired.
1. Half Moon: Don’t shy away from changing up the texture. Mix and match minimalist and intricate designs by pairing your half-moon mani with some haphazardly placed bracelet detailing (bejeweled, of course!).
2. Geometric: Metallics are your new best friend when it comes to this sleek and simple design. Highlight the negative space on your geometric mani with silver bracelet designs that are sure to give your painted nails that extra wow factor.
3. Clear: Okay, so maybe you’ve already mastered the bracelet nail trend. Now it’s time to push this style a bit further with a polish that proves less is more. Fully embrace this trend by adding multi-colored, blinged-out detailing to your clear polished nails. It’s a look that’s all about your bracelet design (and nothing else).
4. Bracelet Pedi: Don’t forget, your toes need love too! Summer IS the season for sandals, after all. Bring this playful new trend to your next pedicure for a style that’s ready to hit the beach. Just be sure to pick a nail color that won’t clash with your footwear.
5. Tribal Print: We said there’d be tribal prints ;) Give your bracelet nails a festival flair with a single tribal nail that’s chock-full of bohemian charm. This look is great paired with clear painted nails to keep the design from looking too busy.
6. White Base: Let’s face it: You’re the type of gal who loves to show off. Highlight your bracelet detailing by starting your on-trend mani with white painted nails. This look creates a blank canvas to help your colorful masterpiece really pop!
View this post on Instagram
[#유니스텔라트랜드] ❤️ ▶️[UNISTELLA X MODI X TWINE_H] ◀️ #히피걸즈컬렉션 #실팔찌네일 #히피네일 #보헤미안네일 #패턴네일 #유니스텔라#네일디자이너 #unistella #gelnails #nailart #nails #nail #nailedit #notd #braceletnails #halfnails #linenails #frenchnails ✔유니스텔라 내의 모든 이미지를 사용하실때 사전 동의, 출처 꼭 밝혀주세요❤
A post shared by UNISTELLA TREND NAIL /유니스텔라_네일 (@unistella_kr) on
7. Festival Nails: Festival season isn’t just about the hair (or those swoon-worthy floral crowns). Channel your inner boho babe from head to toe(nails) with a bracelet mani inspired by fun tribal prints.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by ✨ E st Y 💎 (@vanilna) on
8. French Bracelet: This French bracelet mani kicks your typical white tips to the curb. Revamp the classic style with some refreshing colors influenced by the vibrant florals of spring.
9. Bold Colors: Pump up the glam with some brightly colored mix-and-match nails. You can give your flawlessly painted mani a bold and tactile aesthetic with these intricately placed patterns and tiny gold accents.
10. Charm Bracelet: This isn’t the charm bracelet you wore as a kid. Reinvent your favorite childhood accessory with sweet little symbols delicately placed on your translucent polished nails.
Are you into *all* the nail trends? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!