Bralettes That Slay in Every Cup Size
If you’re a modern boho princess, the freeing, barely there bralette is a total dream. The only problem is, sometimes a girl needs a little more support — especially the larger-chested among us. Thankfully, there are some dynamite bralettes out there that’ll give even the bustiest babes some solid support, sans the underwire. No matter what your cup size, we’ve got a sexy style to help you rock some chic freedom.
for cup size aa
1. For Love & Lemons Elsa Strappy Lace Bra ($131): The minimal support and maximal hotness of this lacy wonder is a perfect combination for us smaller-chested gals. As we always say, the strappier, the better.
for cup size a
2. Victoria’s Secret Pink Daisy Lace Triangle Bralette ($25): Love the look of the triangle bralette, but hate the feeling of… letting it all hang out? Boom. The extra support from the fitted elastic band on this style will give you the added security you’re looking for.
for cup size b
3. Cosabella Never Say Never Sweetie Bralette ($52): The extra coverage of this sportier shape means bonus support — without sacrificing any of the flirty flair.
for cup size c
4. Honeydew Camelia Bralette ($36): The long-line bralette is killing it with max levels of sex appeal, and some boosted coverage for some C-cup support. Regardless of your cup size, though, this one is a flirty must-have for your lingerie stash.
for cup size d
5. Urban Outfitters Out from Under Lace Halter Bra ($20): There’s a reason that halter-style tops have endured as a fave of larger-chested women — it works. The halter bralette is the ultimate design for bonus boost, without any wires.
… and beyond!
6. Warner’s Easy Does It Wire-Free No Bulge ($38): This super-comfortable bralette rocks a plunging neckline and incredible support, thanks to its all-over stretchy fabric. Available in sizes up to 2XL, with no dreaded “underarm bulging,” it scores serious brownie points with us.
What is your favorite style of bralette? Show us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.